[REQ] Working R63 catalogue [REQ]

MiamiH8T

May 6, 2012
The title says it all, does anybody know of a fully updated and working r63 catalogue?

Thanks in advance!

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Well... If you're not shy for trying things, i'm sure Hablix or JayCustom will work.

Otherwise @PointRyanz will be releasing one soon. :)
Yeh, working on it at the moment... Just got the order number column left however am organising it on a document which I will release with it so it is easier to add new furni when it comes out.

Mortzoo

Feb 20, 2014
Yeh, working on it at the moment... Just got the order number column left however am organising it on a document which I will release with it so it is easier to add new furni when it comes out.
Nice. I really wanna see what it turns out to be. :D

Oct 11, 2014
This catallogue has all the new furniture in... Although Cyber Punk I do not get... But am just ordering it around and then deleting the pages of black boxes. Credits to @ChrisRetro for all them... Great catalogue but messy as...
well, there's Cyberpunk with Zoomout fix somewhere. you should add it then you can call your cata has all the new furni

Stevee

Posting Freak
Mar 29, 2011
Mmm, Yeah. What's the best one to use for temp purposes @ anyone and please don't say downf4ll or make your own :3

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Mind giving me a download link? Yeah, can't wait for it mate.
Yeh, I will get you a link for the download (I uploaded this one as is all together...) due to the thread not being on Devbest... :D It is a good catalogue but needs a bit of updating. Click or

EDIT: Fixed links and added a Gold Tree one which fixes all of the emulator errors user were having with it.

Last edited:

Mortzoo

Feb 20, 2014
Yeh, I will get you a link for the download (I uploaded this one as is all together...) due to the thread not being on Devbest... :D It is a good catalogue but needs a bit of updating. Click
Would you be able to relase the furniture and images as a section for itself? :p
If i give you credits? :)

Users who are viewing this thread