[REQ] New CORALKING Furniture.

Ranger4You3

Mar 22, 2018
Did anybody have already the SQLs for Plus EMU R2 (Coralking Furniture)
They got uplodaed today.

You must be registered for see images attach

cammy

May 15, 2014
I can get these this afternoon I have an auto generator
Please teach me how to use it! I've just done the sqls myself, and trust me... 51 items. I think I might cry!
Just need the icons now. (It's a different db so my sqls wouldn't work for plus. js)

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Please teach me how to use it! I've just done the sqls myself, and trust me... 51 items. I think I might cry!
Just need the icons now. (It's a different db so my sqls wouldn't work for plus. js)
Yeah I run 2 programs the first one makes the sqls and furnidata , the second makes the icons

Ranger4You3

Mar 22, 2018
Yeah I run 2 programs the first one makes the sqls and furnidata , the second makes the icons
Yeah but in this Habbo Scene is it impossible to get somebody which create a program like this. I have often the problem that a lot of SQLs (on devbest) are in the wrong format or for R1

cammy

May 15, 2014
Yeah but in this Habbo Scene is it impossible to get somebody which create a program like this. I have often the problem that a lot of SQLs (on devbest) are in the wrong format or for R1
Doesn't take long to fix them though, just know what you're looking for :p

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
The sqls I generate only fill in the no default fields, meaning they should work across all plus emu edits regardless if you have an extra column, or 2.

I'm at work for the next 3 hours. Maybe after I open up my RP and things settle down I'll make programs that can help generate SQL's and release it with a nice interface rather then editing the code, I did release mine with just the code

Ranger4You3

Mar 22, 2018
Doesn't take long to fix them though, just know what you're looking for :p

For these Furnitures.

There seems to be no alternative Site to get the SQLs because Furniload has the wrong settings and ***** has the wrong format.

cammy

May 15, 2014
The sqls I generate only fill in the no default fields, meaning they should work across all plus emu edits regardless if you have an extra column, or 2.

I'm at work for the next 3 hours. Maybe after I open up my RP and things settle down I'll make programs that can help generate SQL's and release it with a nice interface rather then editing the code, I did release mine with just the code
That would be a blessing honestly!

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Working on this now.. I will make a release thread under Habbo Furni Releases (Check There!)

Users who are viewing this thread