[REPORT] Lazer Hotel [REPORT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuckster

Oct 20, 2013
Hello, I am reporting Lazer Hotel in 'Old School' section because they have cloned my banner and set it as theres, which I call stealing can you some how remove the banner or suspend the account. My banner:
xomjj7.jpg

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Hello, I am reporting Lazer Hotel in 'Old School' section because they have cloned my banner and set it as theres, which I call stealing can you some how remove the banner or suspend the account. My banner:
xomjj7.jpg
Its a simple banner, I'm sure you could do better and not be original. Even if someone has stolen your banner, its sad for them to do that because they can't even create or ask for a banner to be made. If your 'request' doesn't get the banner take down, I'll make you a new one if you want. Just pm.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
xomjj7.jpg

Did you make this banner? Probably
Do you have permission to use Sulakes assets? No
Will their account be suspended over this? You must be joking

If you call this stealing, take a look at what you are doing. Oh yeh, stealing Sulakes assets

FUCKING PATHETIC

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread