REMOVED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
"All of our servers run Memcached+RailGun+Nginx+Apache+SSD+cPanel/WHM meaning you can have an apache setup with nginx's security and performance all with a permanent connection to Cloudflare's network for a fully flawless experience. On average, RailGun alone makes websites 2,500% faster. FibreBox is currently partnered with CloudFlare, Attracta, Enjin & RackSpace." Looks like a lot of copying and pasting just to make a thread.. Also are you seriously trying to make a company that resells VPS's for a higher price to make money? I can already see this failing
"We currently offer only Shared cPanel hosting, Reseller"

Eire

Jan 4, 2015
FibreBox is a quality and affordable web hosting company, we are currently looking for:
  • EU Support Manager - Must be able to use live chat and reply to tickets, and manage their department.
  • US Support Manager - Must be able to use live chat and reply to tickets, and manage their department.
  • OC Support Manager - Must be able to use live chat and reply to tickets, and manage their department.
  • Int. Skype/Phone Support (All regions) - Must be able to use skype and have VOIP software.
  • Int. Support Manager (All regions) - Must be able to use live chat and reply to tickets, and manage support operators/managers.
  • Advertisers/Promoters (All regions) - Must be able to promote the host and find potential partners.
  • Support Staff (All regions) - Must be able to use live chat and reply to tickets.
We currently offer only Shared cPanel hosting, (Reseller, VPS, Minecraft, Dedicated & Shoutcast coming very soon). We own all of our nodes and are the highest (root) account on them.

All of our servers run Memcached+RailGun+Nginx+Apache+SSD+cPanel/WHM meaning you can have an apache setup with nginx's security and performance all with a permanent connection to Cloudflare's network for a fully flawless experience. On average, RailGun alone makes websites 2,500% faster. FibreBox is currently partnered with CloudFlare, Attracta, Enjin & RackSpace.

We will provide you with training, more information via PM or skype (below.)

Applications will only be accepted by Skype, and application questions will be asked on there too.

Email: [email protected]
Skype: bamitsjamz (We also have a company skype, but it is inactive.)
Oh god I remember you.. Anyway's good luck with this! Ever need help with it? Skype me (I just added you)

TheRealMoonman

I eat babies
Sep 30, 2014
You know professional hosting company's use WHMCS how do you ensure quality services with mid-quality web software?

TheRealMoonman

I eat babies
Sep 30, 2014
Yeah - we use WHMCS. As for web software we're using cPanel/Apache which can be proxied through nginx... This thread is not about that however.

We are using a licensed copy, it just happened to expire as we have paid but the license supplier is pending (I've had the license for ages).. that issue will be fixed soon. Nulled WHMCS copies generally are unbranded anyway, I believe. @RastaLulz @Canadian

as proof we've had the license - for some reason it hasn't auto-renewed from the WHMCS supplier.
Well you know that WHMCS install sets the company name and puts it on the licence area and the amount of time you have it for so that kinda doesn't prove much at all tbh

Also may i ask why you are paying more for less bandwidth when there is more in the cheaper plan and only costs $8 USD

Andings

Jun 4, 2012
Okay so you're team might be able to stuff with cPanel / WHM, good work. My grandmother can do the same with no qualifications and clicking around and seeing what to do...

One thing that's bugging me... why a .pw domain... why not .com, .net, .biz... why a Pacific Island Nation of Palau / Professional Web domain.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Plenty of valid points made, however this thread is not to discuss whether they can do this or that. This is a recruitment thread.
Don't trust the host in question, no need to reply.
Want to question the credibility of this host? Then post your concerns in another thread (create one if needs be)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread