REMOVED.

Aston

Mr Steal Yo' Girl. ☯
Oct 8, 2013
Really dude? They've JUST gone under maintenance to fix this, and people are already asking if someone can make modded lobbies? facepalm.jpg If you want a ban go a head..

ChewbokaLion

Apr 9, 2012
Jamz, they have now fully patched it, any hacking users are sent into Rockstars own Hacked Lobby and they ban them via that.

Zoowned

Jan 8, 2014
I had just gotten used to having 17B on gta5 and they took it all ;[ I was randomly given all of it and didn't have a choice if I wanted it or not :/
I would leave one lobby and someone would be doing it in every lobby i went to :( Oh well, Easy come, Easy go. Atleast i got a bunch of expensive stuff out of it :)

rent

Sep 24, 2012
Lol i can but i can only give out 20K as if i give u 10 million or something crazy it takes ur money.

i dont care if my Console ID is banned as im on 4.50 ITA DEX and i can really go to consolecrunch and get a new unbanned one so :)

JPride

Jan 12, 2014
Lol i can but i can only give out 20K as if i give u 10 million or something crazy it takes ur money.

i dont care if my Console ID is banned as im on 4.50 ITA DEX and i can really go to consolecrunch and get a new unbanned one so :)

I'm afraid it takes the Money anyway, Any hacks granted now will lead to a Ban.

Users who are viewing this thread