Flash Remix Hotel - 24/7 - No Lag - Hiring - Friendly Community & Staff

Zombie

Absolute Legend
Jul 4, 2017
bit of common sense that he was staff on the hotel, but my comment got deleted by a moderator, so :)

also @Zombie why you called "ScottishLad" ur from manchester😂😂😂😂

Im curious why was your comments deleted? @Liam any idea why his comment got deleted?
Oh and before he slaters me Yes i am staff on Remix and Yes @calensi got kicked from the discord!
And no idea why lmao i changed it xD

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
I am quite weird yes! But hey!! i aint going to deny that ive had issues in the past where ive been toxic / asked for cash screwed people over etc! so im sorry if i did any of that before to anyone!
you don't deserve trust in my opinion, once is a mistake, twice is a lesson, multiple times is just straight up being a scam artist

Im curious why was your comments deleted? @Liam any idea why his comment got deleted?
Oh and before he slaters me Yes i am staff on Remix and Yes @calensi got kicked from the discord!

you literally said to me you wern't staff on the hotel?😅 why lie, how strange, my comment got deleted like last week because it was considered 'spam' i presume

Liam

trust nobody
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Warnings will now be given out. If it doesn't relate to the hotel itself, i.e., getting personal - then action will be taken.
Any comments removed were clearly off-topic. If you have nothing to do with this hotel, I suggest you stop giving it a bad name and do the OP a favour while you still can.

Play nice!

Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread