Religion, what do you think of it?

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
As some of you know, i was once a strict muslim (just about four/three months ago), lately i really couldn't give a fuck or two about religion since i discovered that many current and more recent world problems have been caused by religion! I'm not trying to insult anyone here, just need to know what you think of this (and i can honestly say that i feel much free/liberated now).

Also, i did noticed a thread was made already made but it seems to be dead (since only 4 replies were recorded) and locked for some reason, so i'd like to have some honest & serious replies here, if you're just going to troll or fool around then please do not bother to reply.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Couldn't give a fuck about religion. I'm a realist and do not believe for one second that one guy created the entire universe and everything within it in 7 days. How can you blow on a rib and mud or whatever and make a human being?

You're an idiot if you believe this shit (no offence, nan).

Expiry

Anarchist
Apr 25, 2013
"Religous wars are basically arguments about who has the better imaginary friend."

You can believe what you want, although I honestly think you're an idiot if you still believe God created everything. The stories in the bible are bullshit. Moses parting the red sea? Lol? Noah, who was 600 YEARS OLD, creating a shit big enough for his 3 sons (I think), all of their wives, their kids, along with 2 of every single animal on the planet at that time in 2 weeks. It uses no logic and makes me hate religion even more than I already do.

Don't shove shit down my throat nothing you say is going to change how I feel. If you still wanna believe, more power to you.

tumblr_mnuuc3w5FW1rs8w78o1_500.jpg

OM3GA

Sep 29, 2013
religion is my life because we have god and god gives us prophet to show us to the right path.. we believe after we die there're another life , and we also believe the bad people will be punish in hell and the good people will be in heaven.. sorry for my bad english

Settaz

PHP and C# Developer. Project Saturn Coming!
Jul 4, 2010
"Religous wars are basically arguments about who has the better imaginary friend."

You can believe what you want, although I honestly think you're an idiot if you still believe God created everything. The stories in the bible are bullshit. Moses parting the red sea? Lol? Noah, who was 600 YEARS OLD, creating a shit big enough for his 3 sons (I think), all of their wives, their kids, along with 2 of every single animal on the planet at that time in 2 weeks. It uses no logic and makes me hate religion even more than I already do.

Don't shove shit down my throat nothing you say is going to change how I feel. If you still wanna believe, more power to you.

tumblr_mnuuc3w5FW1rs8w78o1_500.jpg

It's so funny how people that say those that are religious judge others, but in reality it seems that everyone including those that don't believe in religion are quick to judge what other people do and what they believe in. If you don't believe in religion fine, if you do that's fine to. It's your fucking business what you do and who you believe in, and criticizing someone else's religion is the same as someone who has a religion criticizing you for not believing. The hypocrisy in that twitter post is overwhelming. In fact, the hypocrisy in this world is pretty funny. Some people that have a religion may think that how science says the way Earth has come about is ridiculous, you know how there was a big ball of fire, and the moon crashed into it and somehow creating a perfect earth where animals and people somehow evolved from tiny organisms that seem to never happen today. So, Different people have different believes lets just leave it at that.

Last edited:

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
Religion is like a penis, It's ok to have one but don't start waving it around in public claiming yours is the biggest and the best.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Religion is completely utter bullshit in my eyes when the little boys/girls throw away Petter Pan and Little Mermaid some thick fuck will find them underground and actually think they happened in 1000 years.

facepalm.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread