[RELEASER] Pure Emulator [RELEASE]

Velaski

winner
Aug 4, 2015
After a high demand requesting this emulator, I thought it would be best to release this and give to the lacking community.
Features:
  • SetSh StopSh
  • LOADS of commands there (Credits to Zipto Hamada based on his diseased emu edit <3, but I commented them all out in the command manager.cs )
  • Buyroom and Sell room
  • Christmas Duck Interactions
  • Leveling system coded
Idk what else, but theres a lot there.

Check out the thread for anything I missed out:
SWF Revision: PRODUCTION-201602082203-712976078

It's a bunch of shit so if you like it then shame.

Download Link: Someone create a mirror.
I'm not gonna put no virus dumbass scan, if you don't trust it , dont download it,

Credits: @Sledmore (Plus) , @JayCustom (Buyroom Sellroom), @Kodys (Helped with a few), @JMS (Motiviation). @Altercationz

Last edited:

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
Please note this emulator buyroom and sellroom command are exploited, I'd suggest disabling them via the DB, or make staff only.

Velaski

winner
Aug 4, 2015
Nice release, except hamada can't code.
His commands, especially the buyroom command is filled with so much unnecessary code.
He coded a bunch of commands, nearly 20 of them for no reason. I commented most of the commands out because they were pointless and a waste of time. And some commands you could mute the user for 5 - 10 seconds because they'll be "knocked out" and that is just not necessary. Thank you anyways.

May 1, 2015
Thanks, I'll download it now.
some of these commands were originally coded by me but were edited to shit, lol.

The christmas duck interactor doesn't seem to be doing anything?
I click on the duck and nothing happens.
I have it all set in the database, interaction_type as christmas.

Velaski

winner
Aug 4, 2015
Thanks, I'll download it now.
some of these commands were originally coded by me but were edited to shit, lol.

The christmas duck interactor doesn't seem to be doing anything?
I click on the duck and nothing happens.
I have it all set in the database, interaction_type as christmas.
Show me the duck you are trying it with.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Which buyroom and sellroom where these based off of? :p I have since updated those commands on my personal and cleaned it up. I will be happy to release my updates :D

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
Nothing i see from this emulator that "stands out" from the others AT ALL....
The edits that were made in this are:
1.- Easy to do.
2.- Badly executed.
Please change the name to "Plus Emulator" since you didnt do much at all for it to be renamed.
2/10 :up:

Velaski

winner
Aug 4, 2015
Nothing i see from this emulator that "stands out" from the others AT ALL....
The edits that were made in this are:
1.- Easy to do.
2.- Badly executed.
Please change the name to "Plus Emulator" since you didn't do much at all for it to be renamed.
2/10 :up:
Didnt rename it either. "It's easy to do" Do it? I edited this within a month hence why I'm gonna release something spectacular? LOL.. Some people wanted this so I released it :null: "badly executed" I didnt code most of the commands there. I only coded the interactions which some didn't even know how to do, the level and cashout system, and setsh. The emulator was based off Hamadas edit.
Credits to Zipto Hamada based on his diseased emu edit <3, but I commented them all out in the command manager.cs
If you at least read the thread then you would notice.

Which buyroom and sellroom where these based off of? :p I have since updated those commands on my personal and cleaned it up. I will be happy to release my updates :D
I was told they were coded to disease by Hamada, but I gave you both credits. I'm not sure who actually made.

I said this in my thread also. If you actually read it, you would know I had the same opinion. At least congratulate the people in the community who are actually helping.
But thank you for your opinion.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
So you add a few things then suddenly it's a brand new emu? lol. Buyroom/sellroom is nothing fancy, it's released for many emulators. Doesn't take much to convert it. You list
  • SetSh StopSh
on the features but expect everyone to know what that means? at least describe it's use. Levelling system? what do you level up from?

same old, same old.

Velaski

winner
Aug 4, 2015
So you add a few things then suddenly it's a brand new emu? lol. Buyroom/sellroom is nothing fancy, it's released for many emulators. Doesn't take much to convert it. You list
  • SetSh StopSh
on the features but expect everyone to know what that means? at least describe it's use. Levelling system? what do you level up from?

same old, same old.
Nobody said it was a brand new emu... Are you reading a different thread or something? If is says Globe Emulator , it's because it was habGlobes emulator that I just worked on. You guys are not understanding the point of this. Nobody said it was a brand new emulator - stop assuming. Buyroom/sellroom - NOBODY SAID IT WAS FANCY LOL?????
on the features but expect everyone to know what that means
Are you talking about in-game or on devbest. SetSh, you can adjust the stack height - StopSh brings it back to normal.

To make this clear because even some intelligent individuals don't understand. This is no "new emulator", I did not mention that anywhere in the thread. If you think this was going to be some special, fantastic release then think again but I even said:

This is was just for the community and it was on my desktop - not in use, so instead of deleting it, why not release it. Some people like it, some don't.
But then again, thank you for your input.

EDIT: And then again. Everything here , I was told to code by the owners of course. I'm no god at c#, and this emulator actually improved my skills and understanding. 90% of the commands were coded by Hamada, and I commented them all out in CommandManager (said this 10000 times) . Some people really want buyroom sellroom , but some don't know how to do it. From more "experienced" developers, this may look like a minor, but some hotel owners actually want this stuff. I said it's bad and if you like it, then like it.
However thank you for your opinions. It's my first release, don't really know what the community demands are.

Last edited:

LeComet

Retaliation 3
Jun 26, 2016
Nice release. James, I don't understand why you're slating it so much it's only because of the fact that he released it (because you gave him no money after the amount of work he did for you) that you're so annoyed. I mean, if it's that bad why did you use it for Pure before you sold it?; doesn't make sense

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Nobody said it was a brand new emu... Are you reading a different thread or something? If is says Globe Emulator , it's because it was habGlobes emulator that I just worked on. You guys are not understanding the point of this. Nobody said it was a brand new emulator - stop assuming. Buyroom/sellroom - NOBODY SAID IT WAS FANCY LOL?????
Are you talking about in-game or on devbest. SetSh, you can adjust the stack height - StopSh brings it back to normal.

To make this clear because even some intelligent individuals don't understand. This is no "new emulator", I did not mention that anywhere in the thread. If you think this was going to be some special, fantastic release then think again but I even said:

This is was just for the community and it was on my desktop - not in use, so instead of deleting it, why not release it. Some people like it, some don't.
But then again, thank you for your input.

EDIT: And then again. Everything here , I was told to code by the owners of course. I'm no god at c#, and this emulator actually improved my skills and understanding. 90% of the commands were coded by Hamada, and I commented them all out in CommandManager (said this 10000 times) . Some people really want buyroom sellroom , but some don't know how to do it. From more "experienced" developers, this may look like a minor, but some hotel owners actually want this stuff. I said it's bad and if you like it, then like it.
However thank you for your opinions. It's my first release, don't really know what the community demands are.

No, if this says Globe Emulator this is the emulators name. If it says Globe's Emulator then it's the hotels Emu. You talk about "intelligent" people will understand, yet you don't know simple grammar. For the SetSh & StopSh I was only giving feedback on you describing it more. Don't get so butt hurt over feedback. Also, if people demanded commands just release the commands.

Velaski

winner
Aug 4, 2015
No, if this says Globe Emulator this is the emulators name. If it says Globe's Emulator then it's the hotels Emu. You talk about "intelligent" people will understand, yet you don't know simple grammar. For the SetSh & StopSh I was only giving feedback on you describing it more. Don't get so butt hurt over feedback. Also, if people demanded commands just release the commands.
Don't get it twisted. I wasn't being butthurt, I said thank you for your input. Sorry if it came across as me being rude, I only responded to your post - apologises.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Hi Guys :)

Just for verification - this is not my buyroom/sellroom commands :D But here is a copy of mine:

Under RoomData:
Code:
//Room For Sale
        public bool roomForSale = false;
        public string roomSaleType = "";
        public int roomSaleCost = 0;

Under RoomUser:
Code:
        //Room Variables
        public bool RoomOfferPending = false;
        public string RoomOffer = "";
        public int RoomOfferAmt = 0;
        public string RoomOfferType = "c";
        public int RoomOfferUser = 0;

Buy Room:

Sell Room:

Last edited:

Velaski

winner
Aug 4, 2015
Hi Guys :)

Just for verification - this is not my buyroom/sellroom commands :D But here is a copy of mine:

Under RoomData:
Code:
//Room For Sale
        public bool roomForSale = false;
        public string roomSaleType = "";
        public int roomSaleCost = 0;

Under RoomUser:
Code:
        //Room Variables
        public bool RoomOfferPending = false;
        public string RoomOffer = "";
        public int RoomOfferAmt = 0;