[RELEASE] Zap (CLEAN)

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
So, to solve this issue, @JMG and I have discussed the matter and here you go, the Zap release but with a clean database:

HabboCMS V1.0:
Zap's DB: (No sensitive user information)
HabboFiles:

I am in no way affiliated with this release at all. As far as I understand, this release has been provided by @Mexicano and @KingExe - however their thread has been removed for certain reasons.

Don't contact me about this release. I know nothing about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Wow, what a great release. Do you have the full database??? I mean, I just want to see how many users they have!

Off-Topic: FUCK HABBO.

percocet

Oct 21, 2016
How do I adjust the SQL queries to the latest version of mySQL. mySQL doesn't accept quotes anymore, this seems like a huge challenging change, but how do I get by it?

e.g. the stacktracer returns "the syntax version doesn't correspond to this version of mySQL" or something like that

Edit: also what is valuable in that HabboFiles folder? I don't really understand the purpose of it.

Last edited:

GageDodd

Sep 30, 2014
very horriable release, its not hard to get something better put together
tip: include images on the thread so people can see what it looks like

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Don't be so rude. In Jonty's eyes this is the best thing to ever hit the habbo retro world - a very powerful and feature rich CMS!

In reality though, it's the same lame edited base of "Illumina" he's been attempting since 2011 while pretending xCache is actually helpful.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Is this CMS used on ZAP Hotel as we speak?
Sure, it’s always been the same one in use. Literally.

Don't be so rude. In Jonty's eyes this is the best thing to ever hit the habbo retro world - a very powerful and feature rich CMS!

In reality though, it's the same lame edited base of "Illumina" he's been attempting since 2011 while pretending xCache is actually helpful.

WockoLad

SELECT * FROM `lads` WHERE `username` = 'WockoLad'
Dec 24, 2014
Error 500, any idea on how to fix this? Ran the SQL's and configured MySQL in config,

Users who are viewing this thread