[Release] Xero's Habbo Edit [Release]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Javasex

On Instagram str8 Flexin
Dec 21, 2013
Hey Guys,
Today i am releasing my old habbo edit from Xero Hotel Coming into Revo Hotel :D
New CMS *
New Emu *
Everything Baeeee..
So Back to the topic here are some screenies
me page
JnNdLmM.png

vip page [1/4]
9KDW2On.png

features [vault page , radio , lottery , badge shop , rare count, tinychat]
6JSGPEz.png

Index
vK4i7PE.png

Other Pages...
News [Comments work 100%]
Community
Experts Page
ROTW Page
Homes Working Fully EXCEPT Editing Homes But i removed it
Accounts Settings
Etc
----------
Im Not Releasing the cms because i changed alot of the cores and the config dosent even look like revcms anymore so it might be hard to understand

Credits
20% - Habboon, Habplus Etc For the rip
40% - Instagram Habbo Skin Edits / Addons
40% - Nebula Removing Exploits / Bugs

Download -
Removed

Expecting Some Negative Feedback Please State specifically what is wrong in the comments.
Tampering with credits in anyway may resolve to the skin not working properly

Last edited:

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
@Sledmore

There has not been that much to this just some small edits and nothing less.

Maybe you want to check up & Fix up the vulnerabilities in the future before releasing something because some people are going to use it and they'll leave their hotel at a big risk of being hacked / SQL Injected or whatever.

Javasex

On Instagram str8 Flexin
Dec 21, 2013
I Ran through most of the cms and what i found i removed and its not even an habboon edit i just used there web-gallery because the one i had was fucked up and the index was pretty much all. everything else is not from habboons edit example the community and me page. its pretty simple so it relates to habboon in someway. but no its not habboons edit and the page i added i ran that over maybe you should look more into the habboon edit because this is not it. Same Color scheme. not the same edit. And like you said small edits it was pretty decent to a regular habbo skin you can find on devbest but i focused on its features first...

Then i cleaned the Theme... Thankyou for the feedback though

Whip

- FiveM Server Developer -
Nov 6, 2013
Looks Like Habboon's CMS With Minor Edits. But Nice Release And Good Work Man :)

Last edited:

Jayseanp

Soooo Bored!
Oct 26, 2013
Ah, nice work at least you did do some edits etc.
urm instead of saying there are vulnerabilities, maybe give him constructive feedback on how to fix it or where it is, people learn from there mistakes :)
@Sledmore and @Pro Well you just repeated what sledmore said so i dont know why you commented

Last edited:

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
Jay

And you're wrong: You've just said the same as I and Sledmore said. You shouldn't point someone at thier mistake when you're actually doing the same now as well that I mentioned his post with my reply and that I've added feedback and positive criticism to it so there's nothing wrong with my post.

Jayseanp

Soooo Bored!
Oct 26, 2013
Seems you don't understand the concept of what im pointing out to you ? i am saying you should point out where the vulnerabilities are instead of just saying there are vulnerabilities? [Hence Constructive feedback]

If i downloaded the cms, i would know if there were vulnerabilities and would have pointed out where they are and how to fix it , however i don't need to use this cms, since im done with retros.

Seemingly you decided to say there are vulnerabilities but you didnt state exactly where they are? [My point is, what sledmore exactly said you basically re-worded and write it all over again hence the reason i said you basically said the same thing]

Liam

discord.gg/hivehub
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Put it in your table from another database or rename cms_news to site_news and it should work.

Javasex

On Instagram str8 Flexin
Dec 21, 2013
Er I may release my oldest cms i used for Prime im sorry i didnt release the full cms for this but habboon's cms is compatible if u are missing a few things

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
9/10 Love the theme, very simple and habboish and not colorful :') Thanks for this release :)

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Yeh i was pretty much going through one of those Simple stages xD so i didnt really like changing the colors etc

Thank you :D
instagram you did fuck all, this was my little edit of habboons released, all credit should goto habboon. Also I gave this Nebula which he didn't do jack shit also. want proof? it was on Hebbo. "xeros habbo edit" LOL serious?

even on this image here says hebbo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread