GTA SA [Release]VX-RP 2 Edit (0.3e)[Release]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vortex Roleplay 2
Hey guys i edited Calgon's VX-RP 2 Script added and fixed some bugs!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Changelog [7/13/2012]:
- Fixed Engine System to actually work
- Added VIP System
- Updated /Announce command to work
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Coming Soon:
- MDC System /mdc
- Licenses System (Fishing,Driving)
- Seat Belt Command /seatbelt
- /tlaws Command to show your Road Laws
- Update MySQL System to new Group Types
((MORE COMING SOON))
Downloads:
Versions are Being Updated to 0.3e ((We will update this once we are done))
All File Downloads Come With SQL Database!
Linux: [ To view this link you must register here. ]
Windows: [ To view this link you must register here. ]
Read Me Text: [ To view this link you must register here. ]
Credits:
Calgon ((Original Script))
Cole Willam ((Me - Making Edits))
Known Bugs:
None Known
Please Leave any Bugs in a reply!

Yep but the account i had their was banned due to reason: UNKOWN sadly it seems SA-MP forum community has gone down in their staff using their powers correctly but i do 100% Own/Code this edit

MarMigs

I rock :D
Yep but the account i had their was banned due to reason: UNKOWN sadly it seems SA-MP forum community has gone down in their staff using their powers correctly but i do 100% Own/Code this edit
Go to IRC and talk to one, I'm registered since May, 2009 and never got banned.

Hi, Cole, Sorry to reply in a comment, I'm very busy trying to work on SA-MP, but I'm investigating on why and how you got banned, And I'll try type up a unban request for you tonight.

Regards, Kalcor

Hi, Cole, Sorry to reply in a comment, I'm very busy trying to work on SA-MP, but I'm investigating on why and how you got banned, And I'll try type up a unban request for you tonight.

Regards, Kalcor
Well thanks
Most my accounts get banned because the reason says: UNKOWN
Yes i know im not supposed to have multiple accounts but it's not my fault im getting banned without a reason!
Usernames:
Cole_William
AdvancedMapper
I think those are all

Well thanks
Yes i know im not supposed to have multiple accounts but it's not my fault im getting banned without a reason!
Usernames:
Cole_William
AdvancedMapper
I think those are all

Thanks for those details, the unban request has been sent to my friend who's incharge of the moderators, he should sort it out soon, I'll do what I can to help!

Well thanks
Usernames:
Cole_William
AdvancedMapper
I think those are all

Unban Request denied, Wrong Username has been applied in this app, I'm sorry I tried, We had to search for this thread on the forums to retrieve the right username, the username you told me is incorrect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)