[Release] Visual ASE - RevCMS [Release]

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
Hey so... things went really, really wrong with this.... ALOT of stuff got deleted.
So yeah, i think you get the picture, its not the full thing i was aiming to release... HOWEVER, it does have all the stuff the regular ase has, just in my template.
-------
Installation? 0.0
Ok so, just delete (or name your regular hk to hk2 for backup incase you dont like mine) and put my ase in your skin folder. (works with any skin.)
Next off, i have the campaign maker and viewer still in the ase, so if you want that to work right, go view my thread on my plugin i made; RevCMS- campaigns through the db.
-------
Now, here is the download :)
<enjoy, and MAKE SURE YOU READ THE READ ME FILE.
If anyone would like to continue this (due to most of my shit i added getting deleted) go right ahead :) Good luck :) ---------- Screen shots..... go to the development thread.

Quix

May 15, 2012
Hey so... things went really, really wrong with this.... ALOT of stuff got deleted.
So yeah, i think you get the picture, its not the full thing i was aiming to release... HOWEVER, it does have all the stuff the regular ase has, just in my template.
-------
Installation? 0.0
Ok so, just delete (or name your regular hk to hk2 for backup incase you dont like mine) and put my ase in your skin folder. (works with any skin.)
Next off, i have the campaign maker and viewer still in the ase, so if you want that to work right, go view my thread on my plugin i made; RevCMS- campaigns through the db.
-------
Now, here is the download :)
<enjoy, and MAKE SURE YOU READ THE READ ME FILE.
If anyone would like to continue this (due to most of my shit i added getting deleted) go right ahead :) Good luck :) ---------- Screen shots..... go to the development thread.

Nice, so theres no new features at all apart from the campaigns?

DaLightz

May 19, 2012
Nope nothing there, i take it i just have to add it to the pages :p
If you were to continue Visual ase that would be great. But my next ase will include EVERYTHING.
It will be vBCEO styled with lots of features so ;)

90s > Present
Jun 18, 2012
A little disappointed, but still nice release, was hoping on the hk permissions & uber features.

Quix

May 15, 2012
If you were to continue Visual ase that would be great. But my next ase will include EVERYTHING.
It will be vBCEO styled with lots of features so ;)

Yeah nearly already done it, also added View Job Applications etc, done it up abit better the pages with more information. I will release it in a couple of days when its finished. Have you completely lost all extras you did that are missing? no way of recovering?

DaLightz

May 19, 2012
Yeah nearly already done it, also added View Job Applications etc, done it up abit better the pages with more information. I will release it in a couple of days when its finished. Have you completely lost all extras you did that are missing? no way of recovering?
Yes, they are all gone. I have no way of getting them back, for my account was suspended on x10. So yeah. But im glad you are working on this project, you may take off my credits and replace it with yours, for you are doing all teh stuff now. <'3

DaLightz

May 19, 2012
Look at my new one in dev>
------------
Mod, close thread please. BUT DONT DELETE. i want the link to still be up so people can do w.e with this version.
Becuase im making a new version.

Quix

May 15, 2012
Look at my new one in dev>
------------
Mod, close thread please. BUT DONT DELETE. i want the link to still be up so people can do w.e with this version.
Becuase im making a new version.
Ooooh thats nice!

Users who are viewing this thread