Release: Simple Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallone

[◣_◢]
Feb 4, 2012
Hey guy's, back with a release.

This is an old website, which I initially was going to make into my own portfolio, I however then lost interest.
After a few months, I revived the project from the dead, and decided it to release it with you awesome people at DevBest.

Honestly, it's nothing much, so I called it "Simple".

Screenshot:

04709-d0a7360f-10ad-4b01-969a-798920ae7833.png

Download:
Check attachment.

Virustotal:

Attachments

• simple.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 39
Last edited by a moderator:

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Kinda like it, Can't really explain what to improve though but Thanks.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
The colours are nice and it looks clean and sleek. I just don't think that fancy font and the other (Verdana, is it?) mix well together so I'd maybe rethink your typefaces.

Other than that, looks decent.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Yeah, it's simple but getting away from the obvious it's a nice release ngl.
Color-scheme goes quite well and it's just 'clean'.

My only issue would be the all centered content, that's a real bitch to read. However, nice one for revamping it and releasing for free :)

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010

My only issue would be the all centered content, that's a real bitch to read. However, nice one for revamping it and releasing for free :)
Yeah I agree, centered content bugs me out, but one a one-column website that seems to be all you can do with it. It looks odd aligned to the left or right :(.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Yeah I agree, centered content bugs me out, but one a one-column website that seems to be all you can do with it. It looks odd aligned to the left or right :(.
Yeah true. Best thing is to probably decrease the width so it doesn't feel as wide and open, that way it fills up a bit more and looks more like content.

Stallone

[◣_◢]
Feb 4, 2012
Kinda like it, Can't really explain what to improve though but Thanks.
Haha, thanks man! Appreciated.
The colours are nice and it looks clean and sleek. I just don't think that fancy font and the other (Verdana, is it?) mix well together so I'd maybe rethink your typefaces.

Other than that, looks decent.
Open-sans, haha.

But thank's for the feedback! I'll take this into account, haha.

Yeah, I also don't like the centered content, but as Mark said above, it just seems really awkward aligned left or right.

Anyways, great feedback so far! Thank's guys.

TyleRJc

Jun 19, 2011
Download seems like it's dead for me, could someone upload it to like mega for me please? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread