[Release] Room Ads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modo

blame it on my asd
May 27, 2013
Room Ads Release:
Hello everyone, I could not find these anywhere on Devbest so I thought I would share. I've also had a bunch of people asking where and how to get these so people must want them... here you go:

Notes:
  • I didn't find these nor do I take credit, a friend gave them to me a while back and I have been using them for a few weeks.
  • The images need to be saved on your server to work with the room_ads.
  • The first link is a download centre with the images in a .rar file and viewable txt files, but if you don't trust it or like that method then I have provided the same files on pastebin, you will have to download the images directly from the urls though.

External Links:
  • Images and TXT Files:
  • Image URL Locations:
  • Floorplan for all Rooms:

44ab37e02082f0d261b26bec365eec8e.png

0fafb63e044ea53fb558a7ce79c53dc1.png

93da6f146b6a4856f5eba7e3249e92ec.png

Modo

blame it on my asd
May 27, 2013
Help me add them TBH I dont know how and I need them to work for my hotel?
You have to download th images and put them on your server usually somewhere in the game folder, and then go make a room in the client and edit the floor plan, select import/export and paste the floor plan for the room you want.

If you want I can come on your hotel and do the room stuff but you have to download the images

Jamescool12

Jan 17, 2014
You have to download th images and put them on your server usually somewhere in the game folder, and then go make a room in the client and edit the floor plan, select import/export and paste the floor plan for the room you want.

If you want I can come on your hotel and do the room stuff but you have to download the images
Ok come on my retro I just opened it right now

And i just need the room ads

playxeno.uk come online

Can you help me add them?

Modo

blame it on my asd
May 27, 2013
It doesnt works me. I can't save it.
Make sure you have picked the right location and have also added the file extension.

For example mine is:
/game/c_images/album3808/wr_a.png

Note I did not have to put the URL/domain, I also added .png, and started it with a forward slash.

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
How come mine are off by a milestone?

You must be registered for see images attach

edit; fixed, just had to edit floor plan and move it.

Last edited:

JacobLucado

ωєв ∂єνєℓσρєя
Jan 26, 2014
You copy for me

pastebin..../u/kingwulles

Stop trying to take credit for every post that is related by room ads. (I'm the original "releaser" of these images. They can all be found on "RZ" with other custom images of my own.) I did not, in any way copy off of you Wulles, it's not hard to find and release simple images.

PJJW

Mar 6, 2016
Modo! Can you help me add these to the hotel i am a owner on! I know the images are in the sever i dont know how to add them in game though!

@Modo

Modo

blame it on my asd
May 27, 2013
Modo! Can you help me add these to the hotel i am a owner on! I know the images are in the sever i dont know how to add them in game though!

@Modo
Have you worked it out or do you still need help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread