[Release] RevCMS Heavy Edit

anthonyy

Dec 23, 2014
Hello,
I'm releasing my hotel. Some of you that played Habrock probably would recognize this; as it's where it came from. It's nothing special, Just had a few features added to it. but I'm probably never going to use it again. There has been quite a bit of work done on this. please respect and enjoy!
EMU & Client:
Full Clothing Items
Fixed Groups
2017 Furni
Stack Height Commands
RP Commands
GOTW Points Working
OWN Radio
Screenshots:

Features and Pages
  • Me (contains user of the week)
  • Account Settings
  • Hotel Statistics
  • Community
  • News
  • Staff & Event Staff
  • Forums
  • Top Stats
  • Rare Values
  • Enable Codes
  • Online Users
  • Vault
  • Radio
  • Automatic Store Page
  • Trusted Dealers
  • And Much more!
  • Sorry I Removed Housekeeping As Unreleased
Screenshots:
Index:
Me:
My Page:
Account Settings:
News:
Top Stats:
Users Online:
Staff:
Store:
Rare Packs:
Forum:

Credits:
Credits to everyone who released the add ons i added /vault /users online etc
Jay Custom
Myself
Database:
CMS:
EMU:

Enjoy...

Last edited:

GageDodd

Sep 30, 2014
doesnt look like much has changed, except for backgrounds and colors, and suddle things like that, but it looks great how you did it, keep up the great work. *Tip Setup a spoiler and put the pictures into the post, instead of a prntscr. just save the prntscr and upload to imgur.com*

Jan 7, 2016
Hmmm, at bottom I see "everyone ect.. I wonder where my credits are HAHAHA. sarcasm but Thanks man, won't be using it but glad another release even with pictures/background changes, smh if people could just respect others. >_<

anthonyy

Dec 23, 2014
doesnt look like much has changed, except for backgrounds and colors, and suddle things like that, but it looks great how you did it, keep up the great work. *Tip Setup a spoiler and put the pictures into the post, instead of a prntscr. just save the prntscr and upload to imgur.com*
yh as the title states it's just a habbo edit but thanks for the feedback man!

looks similar to mine. Hmm... I wonder
i doubt it, this is blasteh's habbo edit, just edited some more.

cain

insert html
May 12, 2012
Nothing has been "heavily edited" all you've done is add things that have been released whilst adjusting a few features here and there and also adjusting a few appearance features, the index is horrible. Thanks for the release?

cain

insert html
May 12, 2012
If the index looks horrible, take your own time of your life and edit it then lol.. I mean you had enough time to make a post ?
I never once said I was going to use this, I simply gave my opinions as well as criticism, so before you attempt to make a comment towards me try and construct a valid statement.

cain

insert html
May 12, 2012
I didn't say you were going to use it either so maybe you should construct a valid statement LOL.
"If the index looks horrible, take your own time of your life and edit it then" Why would I do such a thing if I wasn't going to use this? It isn't my release, it was released for the public therefore criticism is allowed. If you aren't intelligent enough to come up with your own comments, I'd prefer you didn't repeat me and just stayed silent. Anyways, this is off-topic, stop loitering around this post for a debate and browse elsewhere.

Jan 7, 2016
Stay silent? Repeat you? LMAOOOO. Funny kid, just because it's not your release or anybody else's doesn't mean anybody can't edit it and bring it back sooo, again invalid statements.

cain

insert html
May 12, 2012
Stay silent? Repeat you? LMAOOOO. Funny kid, just because it's not your release or anybody else's doesn't mean anybody can't edit it and bring it back sooo, again invalid statements.
Well I mean, you clearly repeated me twice. Any intelligent individual would release their own "heavy edit" instead of working on someone else's attempt at it... As I stated above, this is off-topic browse another post.

Jan 7, 2016
Repeating is copying a person's whole statement to make a valid point, in no way shape or form in my posts, did I even do such a thing so, anyway you're right, this is off-topic because kids like you are fun to mess around with.

Users who are viewing this thread