[Release]RevCMS Habbo Layout/Theme Edit [WICKED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
F6JAy.png
You can read more about this theme on my main thread(As im using this thread to post images and such) by clicking or you can use this link .
I'm using this release to fix all bugs on my previous release.Credits to Kryptos for RevCMS and parts by @Ozie(Design).
Download link : RE-UPLOADING(FAILED TO UPLOAD EVERYTHING)
kM6p9cw.png

AnQTycm.png

PT6iBgy.png

DR5yCeR.png

RY9tA6E.png

BJCOLbr.png

mkAjSkH.png

obaj3b8.png

5ZNaRmQ.png
Download link : RE-UPLOADING(FAILED TO UPLOAD EVERYTHING)
CsOBM8r.png

epPSjCk.png

CHosting

Sep 28, 2013
Looks like a Old habbo revcms to me with different pages don't really like it il give it 5/10 Im being generous

Wickd

Jan 15, 2013
5/10 is it really that bad?

asesinato

Apr 3, 2015
For your regsubmit JSON, you haven't even put a check in for if the user has clones.
Code:
global $users, $core, $engine;
$errors = array();
$messages = array();
Not needed, just use $users=new Revolution\users();
Code:
$users->addUser($engine->secure($_POST["registrationBean_username"]),$core->hashed($_POST['registrationBean_password']),$_POST["registrationBean_email"],$_CONFIG['hotel']['motto'],$_CONFIG['hotel']['credits'],$_CONFIG['hotel']['pixels'],1, $_CONFIG['hotel']['figure'], "M","seckey");
Is there any need for all of that? Why not just use $users->register();
There is so much unneeded code in that file it hurts my eyes. I wouldn't recommend using this.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Most of this is released or ripped not much of your own work, but it's decent. 6/10.

Wickd

Jan 15, 2013
Most of this is released or ripped not much of your own work, but it's decent. 6/10.
Only thing that i rippped is Habboons statistics page.Let's not forget who made the original Habbo Template and who released the stuff you're talking about, thanks for the feedback tho.

For your regsubmit JSON, you haven't even put a check in for if the user has clones.
Code:
global $users, $core, $engine;
$errors = array();
$messages = array();
Not needed, just use $users=new Revolution\users();
Code:
$users->addUser($engine->secure($_POST["registrationBean_username"]),$core->hashed($_POST['registrationBean_password']),$_POST["registrationBean_email"],$_CONFIG['hotel']['motto'],$_CONFIG['hotel']['credits'],$_CONFIG['hotel']['pixels'],1, $_CONFIG['hotel']['figure'], "M","seckey");
Is there any need for all of that? Why not just use $users->register();
There is so much unneeded code in that file it hurts my eyes. I wouldn't recommend using this.
Well that's just pointless, isn't it?As longs as the register form works fine it's good enough for me and im sure that half of the retro community agrees.But thanks for providng cleaner code :up:

Last edited:

asesinato

Apr 3, 2015
Well that's just pointless, isn't it?As longs as the register form works fine it's good enough for me and im sure that half of the retro community agrees.
Just because something works doesn't mean that it's good to use. If you go about it that way as a developer you will end up having a ton of resource using code. If I were you recode the JSON facepalm.jpg

Wickd

Jan 15, 2013
Don't think i still have this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread