[RELEASE]RevCMS Habbo Layout/Template/Theme - HabboPHP Style(March 16, 2015-Version 3.5.1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
Ok I will take 2

@Wicked
Hmm never saw that before, are you sure you're running on the latest RevCMS release which is 1.9.9.9 ?

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
@Wicked Want to work on this together maybe? I could clean up the code and embed some features into Rev's core, etc. Message me :p

Elia1995

Dec 30, 2015
I'm experiencing those issues aswell.
And I also see a wrong hotel name in one button and the correct one in another one !!!
3vw03DU.png

Wickd

Jan 15, 2013
Please note this thread is quite some time now out-dated so yeah it only makes sense some things wont work properly (Out-dated CSS,JS, etc).
You can use this for a editing base or your personal theme project i don't see the use of this anymore as it's complete garbage.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Please note this thread is quite some time now out-dated so yeah it only makes sense some things wont work properly (Out-dated CSS,JS, etc).
You can use this for a editing base or your personal theme project i don't see the use of this anymore as it's complete garbage.
You could download Habbo's web-gallery and it'll work if you cared enough

Wickd

Jan 15, 2013
You could download Habbo's web-gallery and it'll work if you cared enough
I don't know i cba'd so i justed used the one provided in HoloCMS.

iGlenn

:)
Jul 21, 2015
Struggling trying to setup Ex Template 3.0. Lots of errors such as not being able to log in and taking u back to the index

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread