[RELEASE / REQUEST] Tiger Hat / Panda Hat Recolor

Phish

Sep 6, 2015
Hey there guys, I just wanted to release a hat I've just finished, after LOADS of procrastination. It didn't take me too long in general, I really tried to get into detail but working on this literally fried my brain.

This is how it looks:
It's a recolor of the panda hat for the most part, and I did change a lot of the shape to it.

I'm absolute shit at coding, so I no, I do not have the codes for it, which is what I'm requesting. :D

To sum it up, anyone can use this as long as they can code it. If someone is going to be an ass and say "If you can't code it, don't release it" - don't bother, because I don't need to know how to code to make art. I've been a LONG time lurker of devbest and this is my first time attempting to release anything. I worked pretty hard on this and I plan on doing more soon. :D

Just a warning, the zoomed out pictures look awful. All I really did was scale the image and redo the outlines. Zoom-outs are a pain to do by hand, if you REALLY hate them, then re-do it yourself. <3

Also, if you're using this on your hotel, PLEASE let me know! I'd love to see it in-game!

I'm looking for constructive criticism, and some more ideas with new things to make and release. :)

Here's the download link;

Any ideas as to what I should make and release next?

Vapour

CrimKing was here.
Aug 18, 2013
hi nice releases going to add this to my hotel now. i was just wondering if you can get the swfs for the new haristyles hats ect ect taa :}

Users who are viewing this thread