[RELEASE] Rare 2019 Panda's

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
hey guys, Habbo have unreleased Rare 2019 Panda's in their files so i nabbed them, for those who are new to adding furni it's only 1 swf in the furnipack because the furnidata & sqls come with the *10 *9 *8 etc etc because they're colourful ones, the furnidata is already done for you so you don't need to mess about with the colouring of them

INCLUDES -
1 swf
14 icons

SCREENSHOT -
You must be registered for see images attach

download -

Rystbo

-Hotel Owner, -Customs Developer, -Arcturus
Apr 16, 2018
hey guys, Habbo have unreleased Rare 2019 Panda's in their files so i nabbed them, for those who are new to adding furni it's only 1 swf in the furnipack because the furnidata & sqls come with the *10 *9 *8 etc etc because they're colourful ones, the furnidata is already done for you so you don't need to mess about with the colouring of them

INCLUDES -
1 swf
14 icons

SCREENSHOT -
You must be registered for see images attach

download -

To avoid conflict, im not going to post these again, but rather i will add to it. Excellent work with the swfs and icons. I have the sqls and furnidata with correct color names. Im going to share for those who want the furni with the correct names not the swf name

Download for the sqls/furnidata --->

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
To avoid conflict, im not going to post these again, but rather i will add to it. Excellent work with the swfs and icons. I have the sqls and furnidata with correct color names. Im going to share for those who want the furni with the correct names not the swf name

if you bother to actually download the damn thing and look the furnidata names are the ACTUAL names, delete your comment you look silly

Rystbo

-Hotel Owner, -Customs Developer, -Arcturus
Apr 16, 2018
My friend your silly, your making small errors in your sql you have no idea what your talking about I downloaded yours and 1- your sqls do not work with plus which is fine cause I guess you dont use it, and 2- Your missing information that i have provided with mine (see below). Im not trying to argue with you, but if your going to release something do it right. I have this release and i have a very very good version including the icon, teaser images, and banner i didnt release it though because I saw you had and Id be the bigger person and give you and change to make a quality release as we said on my post but clearly you have failed. Therfore ill be the better and bigger one and release the proper release that people need so they dont waste time with yours

And here -->

Zachariah

Aug 26, 2017
My friend your silly, your making small errors in your sql you have no idea what your talking about I downloaded yours and 1- your sqls do not work with plus which is fine cause I guess you dont use it, and 2- Your missing information that i have provided with mine (see below). Im not trying to argue with you, but if your going to release something do it right. I have this release and i have a very very good version including the icon, teaser images, and banner i didnt release it though because I saw you had and Id be the bigger person and give you and change to make a quality release as we said on my post but clearly you have failed. Therfore ill be the better and bigger one and release the proper release that people need so they dont waste time with yours

And here -->
I honestly don't see what's wrong here except for the description, and honestly you can remove the descriptions by replacing it all <description/>. This is why it's easier to let people do sql's for themselves so we avoid these pointless arguments about furniture releases tbh. There's sql generators released, find one and use it?

Besides all that, good release.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017

And here -->

you're so damn stupid LMAO, you do realise not everybody uses Plus R2, i use Plus R1 just add a few zeros at the end of the sqls and you'll be fine, stop nitpicking.. i didn't do the descriptions of the furniture's because i nor habbo use descriptions with their furniture, so bog off

Burning788

Aug 24, 2018

I found your sql much neater and I only limited to touch it up a bit, thanks for posting ;)

Users who are viewing this thread