[Release] Plushie/November 2020 Furniture w/ Fixed Interactions

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
hey guys, my account was limited so i couldn't post this release they where done last week but i had to wait:lol: anyways, Habbo released their 'Plushie' November furniture i added it to my hotel as usual and i'm releasing it, so enjoy it!

NOTE - (crackables arn't coded onto my hotel so they're not in this screenshot but they're in the release)

Includes -

64 swfs
64 icons
catalogue & furniture sqls
furnidata

Screenshot -
You must be registered for see images attach

edit 06/11/2020 - credits to @Siract for the arcturus sqls & catalogue promo & icon (i make my own custom ones that why i don't release mine) xx​

Last edited:

Siract

Classic Habbo
Sep 4, 2011
@BR4N

Here are the Arcturus Morningstar SQL's - this pack includes;
  • items_base
  • catalog_items
  • items_crackable
  • crafting_recipes
  • crafting_altars_recipes
  • crafting_recipes_ingredients
This is fully configured as crackable + craftable plushies. All you need to do is edit the catalog_items .sql and replace PAGE-ID with the page you'd like all your plushies to go (I recommend a Staff Page), replace PAGE-ID-CRACKABLE with the page you'd like your crackable (the plushie box) to go, and PAGE-ID-CRAFTING with the page you'd like your Crafting Table (Fluff Machine) to go.

All item ID's are the same as those used in @BR4N's back above, and you should use his furnidata.xml (you shouldn't need to change anything in it).

This is set up as the following;

This is for the crafting of each item using the Fluff Machine.

nov20_illu_craft.png

This is for the Plushie Box (crackable) with the odds of earning each item.
(This is slightly different to how Habbo has it work - but it's the best outcome we could create - these are the odds for our website, but you can change them in items_crackable.)

XgX0PEl.png

Remember to create your pages for your Plushies - this is how ours is set up;

-----------------------------

Other Plushie assets -

icon_294.png
- icon_294

spromo_nov20_crafttable.png
- spromo_nov20_crafttable (remember to save as .gif to use in arcturus catalog)

spromo_nov20_craftingred.png
- spromo_nov20_craftingred (remember to save as .gif to use in arcturus catalog)

DOWNLOAD FOR .SQLS -

Users who are viewing this thread