Do you like this custom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I thought I would be nice, I made a pirate throne for echo hotel and I decided I would release this as the only custom I am going to release for now, I will not provide the codes as if you are going to use it, you should know how to add it.

Download:

Mirror:

NaEmqHi.png

Don't Trust? Don't Download

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Yeah I thought about doing some shading to it, thanks man

GhostEU

Hail the king.
Jul 19, 2012
I think you should have added some grey onto it, not too light, but not too dark, looks good though 8/10.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Thanks man, and yeah I might go back and edit it, and if I choose to do that I will release it again :)

Elf

Apr 2, 2012
In my own opinion, It's horrible but to others it can be useful. 7.5/10 for the effort.

Barbie

Dec 3, 2012
From what I can see, it's literally just a black shadow with a parrot on. I think it would definitely look better with shading, perhaps make the arms and legs of it look wooden? Or you could also make a transparent green one to fit in with the ghost pirate furniture? :)
I'll give a 7/10 for creativity :)

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Wow omg the legs look wooden when I read that I really thought that was a great idea! I think I might do that!! Thank you for your input! And I'm not sure if I should make a ghost one cause on my hotel I don't have the ghost pirate furniture I don't like it very much.

Barbie

Dec 3, 2012
Wow omg the legs look wooden when I read that I really thought that was a great idea! I think I might do that!! Thank you for your input! And I'm not sure if I should make a ghost one cause on my hotel I don't have the ghost pirate furniture I don't like it very much.

Oh I see, but what about your users, they might like it? :') But yeah hopefully you'll do a wooden one? Looking forward to seeing it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread