[RELEASE] Phoenix CMS 4.0 [RELEASE]

bingxuan2009

Nov 9, 2011
Been going around some forums and guess i'd release a few good looking things i found while going around. Enjoy :) Translate Needed.
FyqMr.png

99% Credits:Nominal i think
1% Credits for Screenshots: on RZ
0% Credits to me lol i did nothing so fuck this.
Download:

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
LOOOOOOOOOOL. You should of tested if you can download before posting a thread. I would of shit my pants if I got this. =.=

DJMathers

Jan 21, 2013
Been going around some forums and guess i'd release a few good looking things i found while going around. Enjoy :) Translate Needed.
FyqMr.png

99% Credits:Nominal i think
1% Credits for Screenshots: on RZ
0% Credits to me lol i did nothing so fuck this.
Download:
Wanna have this, pls reupload or send me per skype: jay.de.laze

Fap

Jul 25, 2011
For those who might be interested in this style, yes it looks nice but the fact the PhoenixPHP has expolits is a major issue therefore I do not recommend you use PhoenixPHP unless you are aware of the exploits and how to overcome them.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
I'm guessing all the fuss is about the front-end. Here it is, all you needed to do was look hard enough.

Fangio

Jun 12, 2013
I like it
Pity the download link:(
if you can make the download link to add me skype: fangio.schanck

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
[RZ] Phoenix CMS 4.0 Template.zip @ sharefa.st/view/4hSp5nEJJlK0
Probably a virus
243m8nq.jpg

Please, if you are not a regular member of this forum and are unaware of ShareFast and how it works (ShareFast is a service provided by the owner of DevBest himself, RastaLulz) then do not speak idiotic bullshit, ShareFast displays that short lengthened size for every uploaded file. The file link I shared is not a virus.

habboshow

Sep 23, 2013
Please, if you are not a regular member of this forum and are unaware of ShareFast and how it works (ShareFast is a service provided by the owner of DevBest himself, RastaLulz) then do not speak idiotic bullshit, ShareFast displays that short lengthened size for every uploaded file. The file link I shared is not a virus.
Please stay nice, I don't want trouble or something.!

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
@habboshow Khalil is a trusted member of Devbest. Instead of assuming that it is a virus, test it!
On Topic: I really do not like this CMS... 4/10. Nominal could do better.

Users who are viewing this thread