[Release] NEW Trophy Plates

Sparwarifr

Apr 22, 2016
'cause I left the Habbo community a couple of months ago already, I'd like to share from time to time some of my resources to make the retros evolve into something visually better. It may be a little late with Flash coming to an end soon but I think it's still worth it, I have sooo many things in my folders that have never - or almost never - been used but that has potential...
__________ __ _ _ _

Hi DevBest ;)

When I was pixel artist on a french server, I took the initiative to redraw the terrible trophy plates made by Habbo. I thought the colors of the plates were not striking at all which made them dull - they didn't even make me think of gold, silver or bronze... and I still think the same concerning the original plates. That's why I'm offering you some new ones that look wayyy better to me.

These images have to be replaced in the Habbo.swf file. It is simple to do but please, do a backup of your old images anyway, in case you have any trouble in the future with this file. I'm not responsible for the mistakes you could make.

The new plates :

You must be registered for see images attach

In-game rendering (old version vs new version) :

Hope you like it! If you decide to use it on your hotel, please tell me, I'll come to see! :)

S P A R W A R I

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
These look really cool. Would be awesome to see what else you have lurking in those folder ;) Good job!!

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
'cause I left the Habbo community a couple of months ago already, I'd like to share from time to time some of my resources to make the retros evolve into something visually better. It may be a little late with Flash coming to an end soon but I think it's still worth it, I have sooo many things in my folders that have never - or almost never - been used but that has potential...
__________ __ _ _ _

Hi DevBest ;)

When I was pixel artist on a french server, I took the initiative to redraw the terrible trophy plates made by Habbo. I thought the colors of the plates were not striking at all which made them dull - they didn't even make me think of gold, silver or bronze... and I still think the same concerning the original plates. That's why I'm offering you some new ones that look wayyy better to me.

These images have to be replaced in the Habbo.swf file. It is simple to do but please, do a backup of your old images anyway, in case you have any trouble in the future with this file. I'm not responsible for the mistakes you could make.

The new plates :

In-game rendering (old version vs new version) :

Hope you like it! If you decide to use it on your hotel, please tell me, I'll come to see! :)

S P A R W A R I
woww they are amazing

xsystem

Oct 31, 2014
Hey, we gonna add the trophy plates to our hotel tomorrow. It looks very nice good job! You can visit us on habnet.biz <3

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
can confirm, they look absolutely amazing!! top pics and the old ones bottom pics are the new ones!<3_<3

Users who are viewing this thread