Release: Miracle // PHP // jS // CSS

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
A. Yes this has been posted here before because some child tried to sell this under the name of the real maker and developer. The real developer recently released it on a Dutch forum and he did not ask any money for it so I'm going to advice you not to buy it from him because it's released and I have it released on this thread so again it's useless to waste your money on something that has been released.

B. @Stormy is obviously fake he's not the developer of this Template / Portfolio and yes the real developers name is Stormy but this guy is not the developer of this Template / portfolio so buy this if you want to waste your money on something free that's not my problem. But just know that it's here for free.

I assume you've seen the screenshots so here's the download.

Last edited:

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
Can you just stop replying. You're not the owner because the official owner I've just spoke to said that he does not go to this forum at all and also that he's not happy with that you're trying to sell this on other forums and trying to claim credits for things that you've not made at all and things that you've not even designed at all and it's a shame that you've did that and you should be ashamed that you've did that trying to sell things that you could of contributed instead because it was already released.

So I'm going to ask you once not to reply on this thread unless you have something better to say instead of that you've made this because I've spoke the original developer and that's not you and I'm pretty sure of that

Goodbye.

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
Can you just stop replying. You're not the owner because the official owner I've just spoke to said that he does not go to this forum at all and also that he's not happy with that you're trying to sell this on other forums and trying to claim credits for things that you've not made at all and things that you've not even designed at all and it's a shame that you've did that and you should be ashamed that you've did that trying to sell things that you could of contributed instead because it was already released.

So I'm going to ask you once not to reply on this thread unless you have something better to say instead of that you've made this because I've spoke the original developer and that's not you and I'm pretty sure of that

Goodbye.

Do you have any proof to back that up? Or is just a wild accusation?

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
A. Well I'm going to assume that he's not the developer because he could of ripped it from some other site too so it's not much of a prove that I'm having but what my point here is is that he's trying to sell something that has recently bee released and it's a shame that when he releases it on a Dutch forum that he's going to try to sell it on a English forum just because he thinks that we're stupid and we can't see that this was released on a other forum ( Or at least I've seen it ).

He has not made any prove that he made this no .PSD files then no prove so that's always my prove!

B. He's now asking me to take the download offline which I'm not going to do because he's not going to sell this and scam people off with something that he released eitherway it's going to stay online because I have permissions to release this. It's unfair to sell something that you have released before it's a stupid way to try to earn money ( How I'm thinking ). So he's not gonna get what he wants because he's not the developer eitherway.

Just see it from this side he's not the developer he's a sixteen year old kid who likes to claim credits for something that he did not create.

Stallone

[◣_◢]
Feb 4, 2012
Trying to sell other's work as your own is illegal, right? :l

EDIT: Trying to download, I press download and it keeps refreshing the timer. New download link? :l

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
@Stallone

That's right that's why I'm not removing this release because it's suppose to be free as it's been released for free.

Download link updated: Sharefast is acting up so download here:

Last edited by a moderator:

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
Maybe if you showed us the screenies of the real makers conversation you had with him? And linked us to the thread where the real maker released it? Then I will believe you as you have said to me that I rip things when I have developed it myself.

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
A. I have not made this I'm not claiming credits for things that I've not made. I'm currently looking for the real developer because this guy clearly can't prove that he have made it other than that he previously released it on a other Dutch forum which still makes him not the developer of this. He could of stole it from the Internet and used it to give himself a good name so that should prove enough for now.

Also don't make idiot comments because this is not ripped. It's from the original thread and it's just the same as the owner posted it we're still investigating who's the real developer of this template and who's not but that isn't going to stop me from releasing this.

B. You're not a developer you've previously been kicked out developing groups because they rated you bad and told everyone on Devbest that you can't code HTML or CSS. I do believe them because the first template that you tried to convince us with was not yours either and that was simply took off from the internet so you could claim credits and so that people could think that you're a developer and pay you for non-sense that you have not even made.

Then you came with a simple layout that was written in HTML & CSS and believe it or not I'm sure that you've made it because it was just not good at all. You abused the whole shadow around the text and the colors that you where using where just not nice. You could of used a white background and for example a grey header but no you're using: Blue Header - Blue Background - Blue boxes.

Now don't take me wrong but you're going to tell me to give the credits to the right person. You may just want to have a close look at yourself because I'm not giving credits to anyone untill the person who really made this have been found. And I don't care whether you believe me or not you're not gonna change a thing and so I'm not giving twenty carps about you!

You're like me a beginner developer. We are not the big ones so we should not act like it but the comments that you're making are really irrelevant and so I'm going to ask you to not make any further replies on this thread and just let it hang.

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
I know you didn't make it never said you did my previous comment was aimed at u saying stormy didn't make it you are just jealous that whenever you see something that looks nice you just assume they didn't make it

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
A. People like you really make me sick people who keep constantly saying that whenever I've proven a true point and don't worry because you know what Dan I don't even care about your comments anymore and don't care either whether you're going to make stupid comments because you're not a real-developer anyway. You're a new kid here who started trying to convince people to buy his non-sense claiming that he have made things that he did not really make at all. Everyone knows that you can't do shit and that have been said but you've probably never seen it but it's true.

It's not nice as Ecko said it's ugly. But I'm releasing it for people who do like it and do feel like making something perfect about it and so I'm not claiming credits but I'm searching for the right person to give credits to. So I don't have to go through all your shit comment and neither stormy's shit comments because they all go from that I've stolen this to that this thread should be put offline which is never going to happen.

And even when this is going to put offline then I will still put it back online because scamming people is not allowed and you should read the rules and frankly this was released for free and so this is going to be released here FOR FREE.

Last edited:

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
I am going to take iDION's word to be honest, he wouldn't put that much time into his argument if he knew he was lying + new fags always try rip peoples work and claim it as their own for some kind of attention.

/thread

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
It's really how I'm thinking and that's the reason why I'm going to not further waste time on kids like this. And then I'm talking about Dan and this guy called Stormy trying to get this thread to look bad and to be honest I just don't care anymore and it's just boring as hell reading their same comments everyday so they are not worth my time anymore. If Stormy does have prove that he made this then I'd be glad to get his credits but there's no way that this thread is going to get deleted.

The fact that he's trying to sell it for more than it's worth is just a shame. And that's why I've decided to release it in public here to make people see that you don't have to pay money for it because it's actually free so Moral of the story: Download it don't buy it from thiis guy because you'll be scammed butt-ass and that won't be nice if that happens and I don't want to see that happen while it's laying here free.

As for Dan - You should stop coming on this thread and to this forum and it may sound mean but it's fair true you're trying to scam people with templates and what not that you did not even make. Trying to pretend like a developer while you're not even able to program HTML or CSS so and if you are than you're designs are pretty ugly they are good for a starter but ain't no way that people are going to buy it because the color use is bad and overal just looks like you've quickly drawn it in MS Paint.

You're a buster A ripper and you can't develope anything and that's the truth and many people have said and proven that but it's still not going fresh through your brain but it will soon hopefully once you become smarter in live. Just don't go talk shit on my thread and have a close look at yourself first before judging upon others because that's not going to work for me because then I'll write a whole story talking shit to you explaining why you're not a developer. And why this thread should stay.

Users who are viewing this thread