[Release]Latest Habbo User Interface Habbo.SWF + Some Edits [Release]

ptimmaq2

We all make mistakes
Aug 7, 2013
Today i will release my Habbo.swf for latest ui. I have replaced one bubble with one custom speech bubble, i have changed logos around (to mine duh) and i changed the style a bit so the windows look bit different. I like it. Btw this is my first time releasing something. Minor edits :p, my r63 habbo.swf is more edited, might release it later.

[Download link:

Screenshots:
r7q6w6.png

e85xlt.png

Last edited:

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
Thanks for this, just downloaded, Ill have to test this out sometime on my localhost and see what edits I can do with it :)

Kurma

Oct 12, 2011
Soon, i could give it for you.... if you could do me a little favor?

You shouldn't be asking people to do favors when you originally said you may or may not release your R63 Edit anyway. There's a few of your posts where you haven't even uploaded download links in your 'Release' Threads. Anyway, Nice release

ptimmaq2

We all make mistakes
Aug 7, 2013
You shouldn't be asking people to do favors when you originally said you may or may not release your R63 Edit anyway. There's a few of your posts where you haven't even uploaded download links in your 'Release' Threads. Anyway, Nice release
i dont need the favor anymore, i will release my r63 habbo.swf, just need someone to provide screenshots for it cas i moved on from it.

Users who are viewing this thread