[Release] Halloween 2019 Furniture Pack w/ Fixed Interactions

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
hey guys, Habbo release their Halloween 2019 furniture SWFS today and I added it to my hotel & I always do releases so i thought i'd do this one - enjoy!

Includes -
37 swfs
37 icons
furnidata
catalogue & furniture sqls

Screenshot -
You must be registered for see images attach

Zombie

Absolute Legend
Jul 4, 2017
hey guys, Habbo release their Halloween 2019 furniture SWFS today and I added it to my hotel & I always do releases so i thought i'd do this one - enjoy!

Includes -
37 swfs
37 icons
furnidata
catalogue & furniture sqls

Screenshot -
You must be registered for see images attach

Is this for Plus??

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Thanks for the release, can you please put a valid stack height in your releases moving forward? Having stack heights of 0 breaks furniture and makes it walkable.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
Thanks for the release, can you please put a valid stack height in your releases moving forward? Having stack heights of 0 breaks furniture and makes it walkable.
what is broken? i always make sure my stack heights and all of my furniture sqls are perfectly done?

AvenMotions

Jan 2, 2017
I don't get it I'm using PlusEmu R2 but my query gives me this error: > 1136 - Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
'Angled Roof', '5', '0', '0', '1', '0', '0', '1', '', '', '-1', '0', '0', '0', '0');
How many should I add? I have added 4 more but still doesn't work is there a specific amount?
remove them then, it's however many zero's you have at the end of your table

AvenMotions

Jan 2, 2017
Thanks for the help and quick reply! Good release :D
Post automatically merged:

So I added everything but now the swfs are not loading and everything is blank?

I did add the swfs in hof furni and I did add the images in the hof furni /icons map

Last edited:

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Adding zeros and removing zeros at the end is the worst possible advice I have seen on this forum in a long time. You need to open your furniture table and look at how many columns you have, and what the column corresponds to. Depending on your table you might be setting something to 0 that should never be 0 except under certain circumstances.

You need to figure out what the table columns are and how they align with the queries.

AvenMotions

Jan 2, 2017
Adding zeros and removing zeros at the end is the worst possible advice I have seen on this forum in a long time. You need to open your furniture table and look at how many columns you have, and what the column corresponds to. Depending on your table you might be setting something to 0 that should never be 0 except under certain circumstances.

You need to figure out what the table columns are and how they align with the queries.

The alignment that I added is perfect it corresponds to the normal alignment of the catalog_items aswell as for the furniture page but for some reason the swf's dont load in and I think the same for the icons

Users who are viewing this thread