[RELEASE] Gaming Furniture 2018

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
hey devbest, so I seen a previous thread about the Gaming Furniture and it was all muddled up and they threw in some other furniture aswell to that 1 pack??? like they mixed it in with it.. not naming names but yeah! here's the release of JUST the Gaming 2018 furniture, with swfs, sqls, icons and furni/cata items etc etc! it all works perfectly fine aswell:)

BAAGDV0.png

download link -

Rystbo

-Hotel Owner, -Customs Developer, -Arcturus
Apr 16, 2018
hey devbest, so I seen a previous thread about the Gaming Furniture and it was all muddled up and they threw in some other furniture aswell to that 1 pack??? like they mixed it in with it.. not naming names but yeah! here's the release of JUST the Gaming 2018 furniture, with swfs, sqls, icons and furni/cata items etc etc! it all works perfectly fine aswell:)

BAAGDV0.png

download link -
How professional. Dude who are you to come and start shit with other people. If your going to release something fine. But you dont have to go and talk shit on the forum about other people who have zero issues with you. I just want to highlight that. If you were half the professional you are trying to be, give positive feed back that helps others improve. Were all adults here (atleast it should seem that way). If you have something to say, say it. Its simple.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
How professional. Dude who are you to come and start shit with other people. If your going to release something fine. But you dont have to go and talk shit on the forum about other people who have zero issues with you. I just want to highlight that. If you were half the professional you are trying to be, give positive feed back that helps others improve. Were all adults here (atleast it should seem that way). If you have something to say, say it. Its simple.
1) i never claimed to be 'professional' and 2) just for reference don't release something full of messy code, take the time to seperate it just a suggestion.. i also never mentioned your name because i wasn't looking for drama lol, i would of @ you but cba :) goodnight!

Txc

Jan 26, 2017
If someone didn't add a furni line due to 3 or 4 furnis not being in the right category as opposed to just adding a page entry for laundry 2018 and moving the ~4 laundry furnis into their own category, I can only assume they're a lazy "dev". Either way I'm sure the community appreciates your contribution. Thanks for contributing.

Users who are viewing this thread