[Release] Fully Updated R63 Set

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
This swf pack is the Habboon swf pack with a hof_furni, completed c_images, and a lot of other updated shit. Put in your root and don't edit the variables. Link the shit to the client and it'll work how it is.

talalthemaster

Jun 30, 2012
This swf pack is the Habboon swf pack with a hof_furni, completed c_images, and a lot of other updated shit. Put in your root and don't edit the variables. Link the shit to the client and it'll work how it is.

thanks downloading now

Crafter

Jul 25, 2012
When I start the hotel.. the client stucks on hotel view for a time and then goes to error... explain?

ryumaki98

May 29, 2011
I Dont Need To Link It In My Config Because Im Using Delta 1.3. I Only Like It Throught HouseKeeping And Phpmyadmin

Lounge

#dat habbo nigga
Apr 12, 2012
Yours guys mayb typing something wrong.

• Have you set your IP in?
  • Check Variables correctly set in.

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
Yours guys mayb typing something wrong.

• Have you set your IP in?
  • Check Variables correctly set in.

You aren't very professional if you can't speak quality English.

No need to edit variables, just make sure you are linking everything correctly in the client.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
False. I saw that the other gamedata uses PHP and database connection in order to echo the hotel name. So when you use that file, the other .txt files cannot read that .php file thus making the SWFs unreachable (and hotel view as well).

So what I did is I pasted that .php into a .txt file and removed the PHP part.. as well as the echo codes to make it fully work. Talking about external_variables.php under gamedata > external_variables or external_vars.

And then it worked. Would use this on my tutorial once I'm done rebuilding a hotel.

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
False. I saw that the other gamedata uses PHP and database connection in order to echo the hotel name. So when you use that file, the other .txt files cannot read that .php file thus making the SWFs unreachable (and hotel view as well).

So what I did is I pasted that .php into a .txt file and removed the PHP part.. as well as the echo codes to make it fully work. Talking about external_variables.php under gamedata > external_variables or external_vars.

And then it worked. Would use this on my tutorial once I'm done rebuilding a hotel.
The variables aren't php. The external texts are and i forgot about that ;)

Users who are viewing this thread