[RELEASE] Freeze Hotel's RevCMS edit (CUSTOM CATA, SWFS, DB, EMU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zachary900

Feb 26, 2015
This is Freeze Hotel's RevCMS 1.9.9.9 skin edit, nothing major, just a simple cms with some crap added to it. I'm not planning on using this so I don't need your feedback, if you don't like it don't bother commenting because i dont give too fucks on your opinions. Cant do Virustotal as it exceeds the limit of 200ish MB. If you dont trust it dont download. Comes with SWFs, GTE and DB. R63A ofc. Expect DL time to be a fair few minutes due to SWFs.

Download:

Live Preview:
5ed5y9.jpg

2daf1g1.jpg

2v0h21l.jpg

1enaqa.jpg

23lfeh1.jpg

2mq9h76.jpg

sw7n04.jpg

8x8zkm.jpg

2edmnat.jpg

21eqihe.png

a1n8z8.png

How to setup:1) Download the archive over at
2) Extract wwwroot to your htdocs (if xampp) or wwwroot (if iis)
3) Extract EMU folder to your desktop
4) Head over to the wwwroot file, open up "app" then "management" then right click on config.php and open with notepad ++
5) Press CTRL + H and find "changemevars" and replace it with the link to your hotel e.g freezehotel.cf
6) Change all the information at the top of config.php respectively that says CHANGEME or CHANGE-ME
7) Press CTRL + S to save these changes then exit out of this document.
I cant be assed giving the steps on setting up the EMU and getting staff apps to work, if you want help with these add me on skype live:zachwheeleruk and ill help.

Download: (expect it to be a big file duhhh...its got SWFs, a full database and a EMU innit)

Credits:
Sulake. Nobody else deserves credits by me xox the way I see it, everything Habbo related was made by Sulake and founded by them. Just because we took over what they made with illegal copies doesn't mean they still do not deserve full credits to their work.

Sab

I love milfs.
Jun 25, 2011
Kinda pointless release but... thanks I guess? Also why would you release something to us since you don't give two fucks about our opinion? lol.

Sab

I love milfs.
Jun 25, 2011
Credits:
Sulake. Nobody else deserves credits by me xox the way I see it, everything Habbo related was made by Sulake and founded by them. Just because we took over what they made with illegal copies doesn't mean they still do not deserve full credits to their work.

----------------------

This is the most dumbest shit I ever heard in my life. You give credit where credit is needed. -_-

Last edited:

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
Credits:

----------------------

This is the most dumbest shit I ever heard in my life. You give credit where credit is needed. -_-
Kryptos deserves credit because the theme was built upon his RevCMS core, which he did not rip from habbo because thats technically impossible.
And it doesn't matter who made it, if its copied and improved the innovator still should receive credit.

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
Well it's quite simple credits for the CMS go to Kryptos and credits for the design/theme go to both Sulake and whoever edited it or whatever.Thanks for sharing could come in handy.

Sab

I love milfs.
Jun 25, 2011
Kryptos deserves credit because the theme was built upon his RevCMS core, which he did not rip from habbo because thats technically impossible.
And it doesn't matter who made it, if its copied and improved the innovator still should receive credit.
Exactly!

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
Fix the link, I want the index.
The fuck? the index is the worse part of it! Get it there..

ONTOPIC: This release is a fucking shame to the retro community, thank god download link doesnt work so people dont embarrase themselfs using this piece of shit... no wonder i see horrible retros now a days thanks to these type of releases, made my eyes hurt

Posing

Oct 19, 2011
Oh Lord Jesus.
Hello, this cms is the most nasty thing I have seen since they found Micheal Jackson dead. Seems this cms and the editors named it freeze due to them freezing in skills because the only thing unique about this is how ugly it is. In all my 8 years of habbo retros I have never seen something so low quality and effort sorry for this feedback but I can't help but comment.

Vatican

King
May 26, 2015
The fuck? the index is the worse part of it! Get it there..

ONTOPIC: This release is a fucking shame to the retro community, thank god download link doesnt work so people dont embarrase themselfs using this piece of shit... no wonder i see horrible retros now a days thanks to these type of releases, made my eyes hurt
ONT: I want to edit it.
OFT: Releases like this one is why the retro community is dying so rapidly.

Legend

https://habda.sh/
Jun 17, 2015
Does anyone have a mirror or is everyone just going to bitch?

@KingWicked - from your positive reply, I assume you've downloaded the file. Is it possible that you could re-upload it? <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread