[Release] Exclusive RARE EGGS

Sparwarifr

Apr 22, 2016
I keep sharing my ressources. I told you, I'll do so.
__________ __ _ _

It's-a me again !
Every time I looked at Habbo's purple egg I felt embarrassed about it because it aged very bad, and I felt like I had to redraw it from scratch. That's what I did more than a year ago.
I reopened my eggs folder a few days ago to share them right here on DB, but it was lacking content - there were only 5 rare eggs. After some work I now have 9 rare eggs that are ready to be used... by you.

Here's a preview of the eggs (provided in the archive) :

You must be registered for see images attach

DL Link :

Note : these are supposed to be used as rares, or even super, mega, ultra rares - not usual furni. If you decide to add them on your hotel, please inform me - it will make me happy. :)

gochad

Lacrim
Feb 9, 2019
I keep sharing my ressources. I told you, I'll do so.
__________ __ _ _

It's-a me again !
Every time I looked at Habbo's purple egg I felt embarrassed about it because it aged very bad, and I felt like I had to redraw it from scratch. That's what I did more than a year ago.
I reopened my eggs folder a few days ago to share them right here on DB, but it was lacking content - there were only 5 rare eggs. After some work I now have 9 rare eggs that are ready to be used... by you.

Here's a preview of the eggs (provided in the archive) :

You must be registered for see images attach

DL Link :

Note : these are supposed to be used as rares, or even super, mega, ultra rares - not usual furni. If you decide to add them on your hotel, please inform me - it will make me happy. :)
they look very nice i will add them into the vip catalogue thanks

Users who are viewing this thread