[Release] EXCLUSIVE Infobus - Brand new shape!

Sparwarifr

Apr 22, 2016
I said something like that in my last post : "in the next days/weeks,, I'll take the time to share my ressources". I'm back today to keep my promise. And I've obviously not come empty-handed. It's been a quite hard decision to make concerning my Infobus, I didn't know if I would ever share this background. In fact I thought I'd never do, but my mindset has changed.
________ __ _ _

Hi there :)
This Infobus is probably the best background I've ever made - yes, I'm already laying the cards on the table. It took me long hours and days of work, and was originally designed for a project called eHabbo - which sadly never opened. I wanted to do something unique, I wanted a brand new shape for the Infobus, I wanted originality and audacity. I hope you'll be able to find everything I wanted in this background.
No more talking, here are the images.

You must be registered for see images attach

Here's a preview with an example of how you can decorate the Infobus :

Stay tuned... ;)
Post automatically merged:

(by the way, if you want to edit the hotel name showed on the front of the Infobus, you sure can do it!)

Rystbo

-Hotel Owner, -Customs Developer, -Arcturus
Apr 16, 2018
I said something like that in my last post : "in the next days/weeks,, I'll take the time to share my ressources". I'm back today to keep my promise. And I've obviously not come empty-handed. It's been a quite hard decision to make concerning my Infobus, I didn't know if I would ever share this background. In fact I thought I'd never do, but my mindset has changed.
________ __ _ _

This Infobus is probably the best background I've ever made - yes, I'm already laying the cards on the table. It took me long hours and days of work, and was originally designed for a project called eHabbo - which sadly never opened. I wanted to do something unique, I wanted a brand new shape for the Infobus, I wanted originality and audacity. I hope you'll be able to find everything I wanted in this background.

Stay tuned... ;)

(by the way, if you want to edit the hotel name showed on the front of the Infobus, you sure can do it!)

I WANNA LOAD MY BUS WITH ALL THE FAT HOES!

Sparwarifr

Apr 22, 2016
Okay @Rystbo...
Thanks @HarmonicRain and @Menkz! Sh*t, I knew I forgot to add something... here's the floor plan I used for the Infobus :

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x221100000000000000000xx000xx
x221100000000000000000xx000xx
x221xx000000000000000000000xx
x221x0000000000000000000000x
x21xx0000000000000000000000xx
x00000000000000000000000000xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You can modify it a little bit if it doesn't suit you ;)

n4te

zzz
Oct 27, 2014
________ __ _ _

Stay tuned... ;)

Looks kinda futuristic imo. Cool release.

Users who are viewing this thread