[Release] EXCLUSIVE Badges - Loyalty, staff, misc.

Sparwarifr

Apr 22, 2016
Back from a trip, here am I again. And I've got some new and not-so-new things to share.
__________ __ _ _

Howdy!
When I came back from London (it was so cool... apart from the food, sorry), I kept in mind that I had to post new things right here, so I went through my "graphics" folder and I found some badges I made several months ago. I also found a well-known badge (not made by me) that has been quite popular a few years ago on Habbo retros, and that I thought I could improve - which I did.
I think the images speak for themselves, so I will immediately put an end to this speach and show them to you.

LOYALTY BADGES (you can change the year of registration of a badge if you want) :

Preview :

You must be registered for see images attach

You can download them all separately here

STAFF BADGES (you can change the rank of a badge if you want - the original is cercled in red, the others are my remade versions ) :

Preview :

OTHER BADGES (please don't modify them) :

Preview :

__________ __ _ _

I'll see you soon for more sharing! Until then I must bid you adieu, so goodbye *smack* and goodnight *bang!*

n4te

zzz
Oct 27, 2014
Back from a trip, here am I again. And I've got some new and not-so-new things to share.
__________ __ _ _

Howdy!
When I came back from London (it was so cool... apart from the food, sorry), I kept in mind that I had to post new things right here, so I went through my "graphics" folder and I found some badges I made several months ago. I also found a well-known badge (not made by me) that has been quite popular a few years ago on Habbo retros, and that I thought I could improve - which I did.
I think the images speak for themselves, so I will immediately put an end to this speach and show them to you.

LOYALTY BADGES (you can change the year of registration of a badge if you want) :

Preview :

STAFF BADGES (you can change the rank of a badge if you want - the original is cercled in red, the others are my remade versions ) :

Preview :

OTHER BADGES (please don't modify them) :

Preview :

__________ __ _ _

I'll see you soon for more sharing! Until then I must bid you adieu, so goodbye *smack* and goodnight *bang!*
The loyalty and staff badges are really cool looking. I may use them for a future project. Nice release!

Users who are viewing this thread