[release] Diceroller and failed login log

Mayhem

Cold as ice.
Apr 18, 2015
Oh hey Moonshine, are you still fapping over concurrent dictionaries? Nice. Running huge ass queries? Hmm didn't see any there. I think you're just butthurt because I didn't let you join Rage as a developer, then I was forced to ban you after you begged. Anyway I don't check DevBest much anymore but I wish you luck with whatever you decide to do. How is your pretend hacking team coming on by the way?

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
Oh hey Moonshine, are you still fapping over concurrent dictionaries? Nice. Running huge ass queries? Hmm didn't see any there. I think you're just butthurt because I didn't let you join Rage as a developer, then I was forced to ban you after you begged. Anyway I don't check DevBest much anymore but I wish you luck with whatever you decide to do. How is your pretend hacking team coming on by the way?
I never asked to join Rage as anything??? and I have no hacking team because I'm not a hacker. Your ignorance surprises me, everyone thinks your a gigantic moron. Sit the fuck down.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
And what does everyone think of you? Eh?
Little bit less of a cunt is the answer.

And @Janzeer The user thing was a nice idea, for it trying to find the user, but still, don't show the IP. I agree with Khalil to be honest, as he is clearly showing common sense on how to improve this.

Janzeer

Headmaster Of Hogwart's
Apr 30, 2012
Little bit less of a cunt is the answer.

And @Janzeer The user thing was a nice idea, for it trying to find the user, but still, don't show the IP. I agree with Khalil to be honest, as he is clearly showing common sense on how to improve this.
Do you want me to release it here?

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
If you wish, I am inactive on here, and will code my own, but yes, may help the community, which is dying badly.

Ok, release ti please. I thought I had it in my MediaFire and now I don't.
The community has already died, it died months ago if not years ago.

ONT: poo

Users who are viewing this thread