[release] Diceroller and failed login log

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Regardless whether he copied this or not, who would give a fuck if someone attempted to login as you? No one is effected if the login is invalid, how about you create something that people would actually use. Imo this system is shit and pointless but I'm a nobody so who cares.
Seriously, shut your fucking mouth now! All he is trying to do is help the noobs and create initiative ideas. I would like to see you release something on here, maybe a new CMS from scratch as you try to make yourself out as such a good coder. Then you may ear respect from others. Or create a better version of this. Otherwise, shut up and fuck off.

Mayhem

Cold as ice.
Apr 18, 2015
Seriously, shut your fucking mouth now! All he is trying to do is help the noobs and create initiative ideas. I would like to see you release something on here, maybe a new CMS from scratch as you try to make yourself out as such a good coder. Then you may ear respect from others. Or create a better version of this. Otherwise, shut up and fuck off.
I like you. You remind me of myself before I had a life. I have done a CMS from scratch anyway and it isn't at all hard lmfao. Imo creating an emulator from scratch is a hell of a lot harder, with the CMS all you need is the database connection, user login and then you can build on from there.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
I like you. You remind me of myself before I had a life. I have done a CMS from scratch anyway and it isn't at all hard lmfao. Imo creating an emulator from scratch is a hell of a lot harder, with the CMS all you need is the database connection, user login and then you can build on from there.
Yes, I know, but this is CMS related, not emulator.

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
@Mayhem, I've watched your team viewer kid, you're better off taking advice that giving it. Your code is complete trash and by your logic... You're trash as well. You think I don't remember you running HUGE queries in the middle of the users game session and then acting like you didn't need any advice from anyone but yingpie? You dick ride the kid 24/7 and you're completely irrelevant on this forum, imbecile.

As for you Janzeer, you shouldn't give out these users IP's because there's really no use for them other than to boot them. And that's unprofessional. But if your intention was ban via IP then you should've made something like a button. And I don't even know why you display the users browser... What's the need for that?

Last edited:

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
@Mayhem, I've watched your team viewer kid, you're better off taking advice that giving it. Your code is complete trash and by your logic... You're trash as well. You think I don't remember you running HUGE queries in the middle of the users game session and then acting like you didn't need any advice from anyone but yingpie? You dick ride the kid 24/7 and you're completely irrelevant on this forum, imbecile.
Well, that was interesting..

As for you Janzeer, you shouldn't give out these users IP's because there's really no use for them other than to boot them. And that's unprofessional. But if your intention was ban via IP then you should've made something like a button. And I don't even know why you display the users browser... What's the need for that?
I believe he just wanted the page to look full, even if it meant filling it on the behalf of user security.

TheRealMoonman

I eat babies
Sep 30, 2014
I was giving a comparison, you implied that making a CMS from scratch is hard. Making a GOOD CMS from scratch is hard.
Fuck off, you haven't done the community any good but poorly criticize people to enhance your own ego, send us proof of your CMS that's been coded from "scratch" and some snippets of the emu.

Janzeer

Headmaster Of Hogwart's
Apr 30, 2012
Well, my bad. I released this because i had to focus more on my real life work, however i would be able to re-edit it so it rather displays the Username of the account user who tried to access your account with ip_last and ip_reg, if no account were to be found then the ip shall be shown. If you would like me to do that do let me know so that i could release it. :)

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Well, my bad. I released this because i had to focus more on my real life work, however i would be able to re-edit it so it rather displays the Username of the account user who tried to access your account with ip_last and ip_reg, if no account were to be found then the ip shall be shown. If you would like me to do that do let me know so that i could release it. :)
I see you're still copying ideas, and no, if no users is found to be associated with that IP, you simply print 'Unknown User' instead of showing an IP, that should never be done. You do that and you won't be only jeopardizing user security, you'll also be showing users that you have no idea what you're doing.

bruhguy

Retired
Jun 26, 2015
I see you're still copying ideas, and no, if no users is found to be associated with that IP, you simply print 'Unknown User' instead of showing an IP, that should never be done. You do that and you won't be only jeopardizing user security, you'll also be showing users that you have no idea what you're doing.

I agree with him what happens if a random guy just come on to the retro and he do not have a username and tries to crack into a account?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
I agree with him what happens if a random guy just come on to the retro and he do not have a username and tries to crack into a account?
I'm confused, are you agreeing with him? If so, I gave the solution to that problem in the reply you quoted (the IP is logged anyways, however, that information alongside the other sensitive information is only accessible by staff with clearance to process data).

bruhguy

Retired
Jun 26, 2015
I'm confused, are you agreeing with him? If so, I gave the solution to that problem in the reply you quoted (the IP is logged anyways, however, that information alongside the other sensitive information is only accessible by staff with clearance to process data).

I am agreeing with you mate xD

Janzeer

Headmaster Of Hogwart's
Apr 30, 2012
Thats pathetic mate, just because i am trying to come up with solutions and asking for feedback doesn't mean copying ideas.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Thats pathetic mate, just because i am trying to come up with solutions and asking for feedback doesn't mean copying ideas.
So it just so happens that you try to do exactly what I have done (

Janzeer

Headmaster Of Hogwart's
Apr 30, 2012
So it just so happens that you try to do exactly what I have done (
Well dude, i released because i felt it was a nice feature. So i released without some amendments thinking that the developer's would eventually edit it the way they wanted, but then i seem to only get feedbacks over the showing of IP address so i am asking opinion if they would want me to amend for them. I see no wrong it Khalil, if you think it's yours then you better get your ideas copyrighted.

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
Well dude, i released because i felt it was a nice feature. So i released without some amendments thinking that the developer's would eventually edit it the way they wanted, but then i seem to only get feedbacks over the showing of IP address so i am asking opinion if they would want me to amend for them. I see no wrong it Khalil, if you think it's yours then you better get your ideas copyrighted.
I disagree with that last statement... All he's trying to do is help you.

Janzeer

Headmaster Of Hogwart's
Apr 30, 2012
I disagree with that last statement... All he's trying to do is help you.

Doesn't seem so, he seems to be agitated because he feels that i released his so called "idea". If in the case you think he is helping me, he should suggest ways to improve it and not being like "So it just so happens that you try to do exactly what I have done".

Users who are viewing this thread