[Release] Custom Super Mario Furniture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
as a kid super mario was my favourite game so i've been searching and i finally found the furni on a french retro, i've done the sqls and furnidata and stuff and added it to my hotel, it's all so cute

the pack includes - 39 swfs, 39 icons, catalogue & furni sqls and furnidata
you might need to tweak the sqls abit if you're using Plus R2 (adding 2 zeros at the end I THINK) because i use R1!
you also need to do the interactions yourself, i aint yo mama!

screenshot
U6NYby0.png

DOWNLOAD HERE -

Queso

echo 'Web Developer';
Nov 29, 2016
Interesting find, these could be used for cool Super Mario mini game if someone uses this with wired effectively.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
Interesting find, these could be used for cool Super Mario mini game if someone uses this with wired effectively.
yup, i'm planning on doing that that's why i wanted to find them :)

Rystbo

-Hotel Owner, -Customs Developer, -Arcturus
Apr 16, 2018
I added them to my hotel they are nice, the teleporters work also so thats pretty cool

Rystbo

Apr 16, 2018
is it based of plus emu?
im using plus emu r2, as he said just have to tweak the sqls also adjust the interaction counts and if its a sit type. Overall took me 5 min to add. If you need help let me know

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
defo will help those wanting to make mario themed rooms or a mini game on their hotel. sweet release

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
defo will help those wanting to make mario themed rooms or a mini game on their hotel. sweet release
thanks!! yeah that's why i released them, as a fan of mario myself they could be hella useful haha

Rystbo

Apr 16, 2018
you don't need productdata?
some one ban this digenerat, cant stand memebers that refuse to search and learn for themselfs and want others to do for them. And then this mother fucker comes along and posts on just about every single release asking for the product data? Fuck outta here with that newb ass shit this is why the communities dying right here idiots like this --> whortless

alek980

Oct 7, 2019
Want to puplish a new download?

as a kid super mario was my favourite game so i've been searching and i finally found the furni on a french retro, i've done the sqls and furnidata and stuff and added it to my hotel, it's all so cute

the pack includes - 39 swfs, 39 icons, catalogue & furni sqls and furnidata
you might need to tweak the sqls abit if you're using Plus R2 (adding 2 zeros at the end I THINK) because i use R1!
you also need to do the interactions yourself, i aint yo mama!

screenshot
U6NYby0.png

DOWNLOAD HERE -

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
Hey! do you still have it? The link isn't working :(
nope, deleted all the files on my laptop - but it's on my hotel if you want the swfs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread