[Release] Credit Furniture 2022

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
hey guys, habbo released their credit furniture for the start of 2022 swfs so enjoy! if you've got any problems adding it add me on discord and i'll rectify it - Bran#5754

(YES, all interactions are all done)
(these SQLS are Plus R1/R2 compatible so change them to your own desire)

Includes -

7 swfs
7 icons
furnidata
catalogue & furniture sqls

Screenshot -
vtliFBQ.png

Kasja

May 2, 2021
Thankyou very much for this! You mentioned earlier ''with the catalog page id'' I don''t see that in your screenshot you've provided.
If you have them toggled on ur cata they are the numbers after each page - if you don't you can find them in your database
You must be registered for see images attach

Beast92

Feb 14, 2022
If you have them toggled on ur cata they are the numbers after each page - if you don't you can find them in your database
I did this and got the same error:(

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
Yes I use arcturus morningstar. So it doesn't work then? I really want those items added:(
Post automatically merged:

I don't really know how to do this
i did put in the thread that the sqls are plus sqls, i don't know anything about arcturus sorryy

Lastindze

Nov 8, 2022
Your furniture model is impressive. I like that everything is done in the same style, which goes well with the style of the character. There is a similar theme in the Stardew Valley location, which can be reached by bus. Meanwhile, I'm considering taking out a loan in real life. A friend advises me to contact to avoid making a mistake in choosing and making this difficult decision. Do you think gamers are ready to buy their real estate and sell it? I want to believe that the next generation will be more responsible than us.

Last edited:

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
Your furniture model is impressive. I like that everything is done in the same style, which goes well with the style of the character. There is a similar theme in the Stardew Valley location, which can be reached by bus.
thank you :)

GenioGuille

Nov 1, 2022
Congratulations! All very well. Could you please help me by indicating the columns of the tables to which. Since I see that when inserting it it generates an error.

The furni or the icon are not shown in the catalog, I already tried clearing the browser cache but it's still the same.

Users who are viewing this thread