[Release/Continued] VisionR4 (Emu - CMS - SWF) [Release]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gumzy

Jan 24, 2018
Before you ask, I did this a while back and have no interest in anything like this anymore so no point in keeping it. Might be shit to you but the beginners will enjoy it.
This is a continued version of Hender's Flux Emulator with various different edits, implemented features and more.
I have a completely different version of this with sockets, custom mini-games with some UI features and shit added but the commands are missing - I changed the structure of them and only added the basic functions, pm me if you want that.

Some of the code is rather disgusting as this is from late December, fix it up if you wish.

Based on Plus Emulator R2 I believe, correct me if I'm wrong.
Runs smoothly with next to no crashes so you won't have to worry about any of that.
Will display a feature list below - Not sure if there's more but I really can't be arsed to look.

The commands fall under categories
> Generic Commands,
> Travel Commands,
> Job Based Commands,
> Criminal Commands,
> Gang Based Commands,
> Apartment Based Commands,
> Education Based Commands,
> Activity Based Commands,
> Selling & Giving Commands,
> Minigame Based Commands,
> None-Roleplay Commands,
> VIP Commands,
> Staff Commands.

Majority of the commands are changed or added.
Added things like:
:staff > Requesting a staff member to your current room.
phone > Opening / Closing your phone to request a taxi and such (This isn't the UI based one - that's on the newer version).
:tutorial - Works towards the tutorial system at the start of the game.
:taxi > Added a custom enable for this, should be :enable 175 (Will supply the enable and habbo.swf)
> All the basic work commands.

> Corp Banking Based (Taking the money out, Donating to a corp and checking the amount) - These are 50% done, finish if you like.
> Card Insertions on ATM machines and more.
> Payslips at the end of your shift with bonuses.
> A court corporation with a Jury Advertisement to a random amount of users on the server & a judge to decide rather than an AI.
> A housing corporation which places houses for sale allowing you to purchase.
> Few changes to the way gangs work.
> Completely changed the way learning works, you can add activities by editing the computer functions (This runs through interactive computers).
> Changed the old :roomhelp to information with interactive furniture which can be placed in rooms and stepped on.
> I began a Cops and Robbers minigame on this version but it's 50% working - the newer version has it.
> Created a level system which controls the majority of the Roleplay.
> Created a staff contract which can be viewied.
> Staff shifts are added making the staff work for at least 30 minutes with no roleplaying action.
> Probably more but not sure where they are - have a search.

With this emulator I'll provide you with a bootstrap based CMS and a Habbo.SWF file.
You don't have to use these, they're just an option for you since I want rid of everything.
At the moment, the BETA version of the register/index is on, code yourself one if you wish I lost the real index/register.
The theme will also look a bit messed up from the screenshots as my localhost is dodgy atm, not sure why.
A lot of the theme is inspiration from other Habbo Edits, I just changed it to a bootstrap format.

Index >
Me Page >
Changelog >
User Page >
You can see the rest for yourself if you decided to use the theme.

I decided to do a bit of SWF styling and change the SWF up massively, you may not like it but I enjoyed doing it.

Loading Screen >
Removed the border around the bottom bar (Never got around to changing icons) >
Mini Side Profile >
Large Profile >
Taxi Enable >
Coins and HC bar removed - Just use :stats >

It's up to you if you want it or not, some people won't see the point in it - But I made this a while back and it's more or less for new comers who aren't interested in coding and just want an emulator straight away.

Credits:
> Myself for the improvements
> Hender & JayCustom for Flux
> Jerry, features from Rage
> Original Plus Creators.

Emulator >
Database >
HabboSWF (This isn't an SWF pack, just download Flux's) >
Taxi Enable >
CMS >

If you're a nice lad or lady ya won't change the credits - can't stand people that do that.

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
Nice release, it will help a lot of people who want to join the rp community. Are you able to customise a Habbo.swf for me (for a retro!!!)

Txc

Jan 26, 2017
Nice release, I'm sure a lot will find this useful and appreciate the continuation. The original emu I believe is actually azure based I'm not sure why it was named Plus in Hender's release.

Karbos21

May 26, 2014
Where can i get Flux's? Im looking for that or can i use the normal r63b swf's?

Fly34567

Aug 19, 2015
I don't know what I did but the client keeps reloading after the .swf displays the messages. It was working before too. Fixed it. "client.reload.url" : " ", .....

Last edited:

potverdikkie

Aug 18, 2018
some rooms dont work, if u walk to them with the arrows u get kicked and ur client relogs

Last edited:

Ryanss

Feb 8, 2015
yo i need help my cata aint working and im using fluxx swfs

Attachments

• Screenshot (51).png
    Screenshot (51).png
    121.4 KB · Views: 129
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread