RELEASE - Coffee/Polarity - Exclusive BACKGROUND & FURNI

Sparwarifr

Apr 22, 2016
Salut Internet !

This project took me so many hours/days that I hesitated to share it publicly because I was afraid no one would credit me when using it... but hey we're on Habbo, that's the game, and at the end of the day I don't really care.
This work is based on an old Habbo public room called Polarity or Eric's Coffee but I redesigned it from scratch. If you want to add the following background and its furniture on your server, you're free to do it, but I would be so pleased if you credited "Sparwari" (which is my true username) in the description of the room or in the description of the furniture category.

Without further ado, here's a preview of how it looks in-game :

You must be registered for see images attach

Here's the download link and a VirusTotal Scan just in case :

DL :

Scan :

Thank you for reading & thank you in advance for crediting me. Any feedback would be welcome.
Hope you like it !

HarmonicRain

NextGenHabbo.com
Jun 27, 2012
Nice! If you're the guy that made this I think you spoke to my admin Ridge on NGH! But you said you've since working on habbo stuff, which is a shame! Love the room!

Rystbo

-Hotel Owner, -Customs Developer, -Arcturus
Apr 16, 2018
Salut Internet !

This project took me so many hours/days that I hesitated to share it publicly because I was afraid no one would credit me when using it... but hey we're on Habbo, that's the game, and at the end of the day I don't really care.
This work is based on an old Habbo public room called Polarity or Eric's Coffee but I redesigned it from scratch. If you want to add the following background and its furniture on your server, you're free to do it, but I would be so pleased if you credited "Sparwari" (which is my true username) in the description of the room or in the description of the furniture category.

Without further ado, here's a preview of how it looks in-game :

You must be registered for see images attach

Here's the download link and a VirusTotal Scan just in case :

DL :

Scan :

Thank you for reading & thank you in advance for crediting me. Any feedback would be welcome.
Hope you like it !

I went ahead and put together the sqls, furnidata for plusemu. Also named each furni, did the interactions and ect, stack heights for each and named each.
Here is the download, the swfs and icons are the same. I just made the sqls because i didnt see it in the original. Heres a preview,

Download-->

Users who are viewing this thread