[Release] Christmas 2019 Furni Pack

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
hey guys, Habbo released their Christmas 2019 swfs and i added it to my hotel so i thought i'd release as usual

includes -
39 swfs
39 icons
catalogue & furni sqls (plusemu)
furnidata

screenshot -
You must be registered for see images attach

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I really like this years christmas furni, but wish they had some more room decoration stuff instead of so many statues and such.. Need more things like snow patches, ice patches, and castle building stuff. (Obviously not you can control), thanks for the release

Rystbo

-Hotel Owner, -Customs Developer, -Arcturus
Apr 16, 2018
hey guys, Habbo released their Christmas 2019 swfs and i added it to my hotel so i thought i'd release as usual

includes -
39 swfs
39 icons
catalogue & furni sqls (plusemu)
furnidata

screenshot -

This furni is going to be nice. Came with several rares and a LTD as well as some crafting. Just have to wait and see whats going to craft what.
Post automatically merged:

Chefao

Apr 30, 2017
oh yes I got it, I removed it from my catalog too, I tried to use an interaction but it didn't work

Johno

:: xHosts :: www.xhosts.uk
Sep 12, 2011
Thank you for the release

Direct mirror link -

xCristianSx

Mar 12, 2017
There is an error with the furnis, most of them happened trying them on Arcturus or another emulator. When placing everything correctly, the furni is not shown in the catalog. What is the problem?

ZaneyRetros

i am dead
Jul 27, 2015
I entered swf, icons, furni but I didn't load the Furni! Why?
Would help if you expanded on your issue, is it not loading in the catalogue or can you not see it? - Considering we dno what your issue is, just try clearing your cache so the new swfs can be cached.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
There is an error with the furnis, most of them happened trying them on Arcturus or another emulator. When placing everything correctly, the furni is not shown in the catalog. What is the problem?
do you not know how to properly add furniture?

have you put the swfs into hof_furni, have you put the furnidata into your furnidata.xml, have the executed the sqls correctly?

Users who are viewing this thread