[Release] BadgeShop RevCMS

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Hey Guys! Here with another release, don't forget to check out my Lottery Release!

Thanks to @Khalil for helping me finish up the code to check if the badge is in the folder :)

Heres the database query:
Code:
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `badgeshop`;
CREATE TABLE `badgeshop` (
  `badge_id` text NOT NULL,
  `cost` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '500',
  `rank` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1',
  `amount_bought` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;

UPDATED LINK 2/5/2018

XJKJJPe.png

ypDqzV7.png

Features:
- Different ranks can buy different badges
- Different colored badge codes represent how many users have bought those badges
- Simple sleek design blends with any revcms
- Separates "Purchased" badges from badges received from emulator
- Removes the badge from the badgeshop JUST for that user if they already bought it (Makes the shop smaller the more they buy!)

Last edited:

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
You can check my hotel out -> Custom Commands are being added daily along with great features.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
OMG Jay, it was only yesterday I was thinking of doing a badgeshop with ranks, but for my development. You saved me from doing it, and I couldn't do it to your standard. Great job, again.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
OMG Jay, it was only yesterday I was thinking of doing a badgeshop with ranks, but for my development. You saved me from doing it, and I couldn't do it to your standard. Great job, again.
Thanks. There are some other great features I have added to the hotel I develop for aquatic-hotel.co.uk
Some of those features include:
- Sell/Buy Room (Which is on some other hotels but I coded it)
- Value Command (Not on any other hotel, and it works like a values page but you say :value throne and it tells you the price of the throne)
and some other cool stuff :p

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Thanks. There are some other great features I have added to the hotel I develop for aquatic-hotel.co.uk
Some of those features include:
- Sell/Buy Room (Which is on some other hotels but I coded it)
- Value Command (Not on any other hotel, and it works like a values page but you say :value throne and it tells you the price of the throne)
and some other cool stuff :p
Nice, your hotels are always so custom and yet you're always releasing. Nice to see you using RevCMS though :p

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Nice, your hotels are always so custom and yet you're always releasing. Nice to see you using RevCMS though :p
Going to be creating my own CMS from scratch, but I am not sure if I want to do it for Aqua or if I want to do it for a hotel I actually OWN. I have some other great ideas but :) Same reasoning

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Going to be creating my own CMS from scratch, but I am not sure if I want to do it for Aqua or if I want to do it for a hotel I actually OWN. I have some other great ideas but :) Same reasoning
If you need help with the CMS from scratch, would be happy to help.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Seems Like a good release, I'd use it but I'm in the middle of developing one inside the catalog. 9/10 :p

Users who are viewing this thread