[RELEASE] AzureEMU - Original (R63B, Horses, Battleball, SWFS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkestt

Truth is treason in the empire of lies
Nov 8, 2013
This thread summarizes the original Azure Emulator which was released sometime around 2012. Azure is a revision 63B (post-shuffle) emulator. It was originally released by @Puridee - here on DevBest.

Here's the original thread -

This emulator may seem abit out-dated, but if you take a look around the retro community about 60% is still using Phoenix. Hopefully a emulator developer can take useful codes and possibly base a future project of this emulator.

Based on the original thread here are the emulators features:
SSO Ticket Connection: 100%
Navigator: 100%
Catalog: 80%
Buy Furnis: 100%
Load Rooms: 100%
Trade: 100%
Games: 76% (Football, BattleBanzaï and Freeze + Snowboard and SnowStorm (But not fully coded))
Pets: 100%
Horses: 94% (Mounting and customization works for sure)
WIRED: 87% (Same state as Phoenix, Not Game Wired)
Badges: 100%
Quests: 100%
Profile & Friend Stream: 50%
Jukebox: 100%
Achievements: 100%
Console: 100%
Battleball (Snowstorm): 70%

Working CMS & SWFS
CMS -
SWF - (3 parts)

SpheraCMS still in Beta and just have the basic features to make it a Habbo CMS:
Index:100%
QuickRegister:100%
Client:100%
Login - Logout:100%
Me:100%
Maintenance:100%
The CMS have also an AntiSQL-Injection fully coded from scratch too.

Emulator database fix (IndexOutOfRangeException Error):

DOWNLOAD AZURE EMU:

Linkestt

Truth is treason in the empire of lies
Nov 8, 2013
The screenshots on the main thread, I don't even think the links exists anymore.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
What is with everyone wanting to link back to emulators that are several years old.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
The new ones are shit?
Azure is by far one of the shittiest emulators made, stability wise. Hell it's worse than Butterfly r105 - without the memory leak fixed. LOL
If I were you, I'll look into re-releasing better emulators, this is one of the worst made. So, to re quote you & use your own style of speech.
The new ones are shit?
The new ones actually are stable?

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
What?So you just copied the old thread?

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
I dont recommend anyone to use this emulator, Its unfinished, obfuscated, and pretty sure its not stable. :poop:

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
My experiences being on this emulator show me that it's super unstable, hard to maintain or edit because it's extremely difficult and, it literally crashes @ 30+ users not to mention disconnects so much. Your movement speed plus chat are so delayed. Terrible emulator in my opinion, I'd take Butterfly over this any day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread