[Release] [AHPU] Azure Habbo Packet Updater

Jaxes

Aug 30, 2015
AHPU - Azure Habbo Packet Updater. - WARNING!: If you don't know what is a packet I recommend you to leave the topic
Hey guys, I saw this released on Rage-zone and I haven't yet seen it released on devbest so I thought I would release it and maybe it could come in handy to the community. I am not claiming any credits for this I am just simply releasing it to the devbest habbo community!

As you may know many, Sulake / Habbo, every new compilation, the IDS change and the work of update alls IDS manually it's about 6 hours for the fastest and days for others. With this Program, you don't need to update the ids anymore, it will do everything for you (In-comings & Out-Goings) with a margin of error of 0,5% (about 3-5 packets) in only 2 MINUTES.

Do not believe that this program it's the same slow shit as others, because it is not.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DOWNLOADS
Open Source:
Compiled version: | VT:

REQUIREMENTS
- .NET Framework 4.6
- AS3 Sorcerer, Min. REQUIRED Version: 3.0 AND CONFIGURED LIKE THIS: A lot of CPU

TUTORIAL
1- Export all scripts of Habbo.swf (old & new) in a single txt file with AS3 Sorcerer, both .txt files put them beside the .exe file and rename that txt to old.txt & new.txt respectively.
2- If you use Uber versions or based, copy Events.cs and Composers.cs and put them in folder Uber. And if you use Azure copy .incoming and .outgoing file and put them in Azure folder.
3- Run the program and after 2-3 minutes you have all packets updated.

CREDITS
Xdr from rage-zone for the original post.
I am not claiming any credits to this. All credits go to Xdr!
Releasing this on devbest as it may help people of the habbo community.

Don't trust dont download

Last edited:

Supermario

Jan 5, 2016
This doesn't work? I put my incoming and outcoming files in the Azure folder, and ran the program and it didn't update the headers for me? I have to manually do it?

Manduka

Aug 8, 2015
This doesn't work? I put my incoming and outcoming files in the Azure folder, and ran the program and it didn't update the headers for me? I have to manually do it?
is a complicated operation, you should josemi swf, they have the 'latest build of azure

Users who are viewing this thread