[Release] AeroRPEMU Based On Reality [Release]

Chrisitan

They Call Me TheNazi.
May 13, 2012
Hello Devbest Christian(Dr.Avery ObeyZ) here, So today I am Releasing my Hotels RP EMU. I decided to Close AeroRP Hotel, Due to me wanting to Open A R63B Hotel.

Steps:
  • Download
  • Open up the .Rar File.
  • Extract Emulator to the Desktop of your VPS/PC.
  • Extract the CMS WWWroot.
  • Go to App/magament/config.php Edit the Configs with your Information
  • Next you need to edit the Server Configs witch is pretty explanatory.

Yes there is A R63B EMU RP Released, but some of you don't like R63B so I decided to release my CMS/SWFS/EMU for you guys to make your own RP.
Don't Trust? Then Idk, your loss. I do have the Complete CMS if you want, I wont be Releasing but will Release to A Few so please Message me.

Support:
or Kik: ChrisDennis123
(No Hate Comments Thanks)

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Your such a legend in the Habbo community. We are so lucky to have an intelligent coded such as yourself here to lead the way!
js
This is all already released, with maybe a few css styles edited. Christian has a very poor coding style. Don't use this.

MorganTorcher

Dec 9, 2013
I dont think anyone will download as there are no screens

YhtswxX.png

Records

Professional
May 13, 2013
To be honest, I think you've added a few minor commands. I don't believe this is enough work for a rename, you don't even give original credits. Think before you release, if I wanted an emulator I'd use one that's not based on reality. Useless release, but yeah I guess:)

Forget

Apr 3, 2012
Emulator is far too MySQL driven and a lot of bugs are in the emulator. I seen over 10 (Excluding external classes) on the ChatCommands alone.
I understand you're new to programming, therefor I'd use a different base. Possibly Butterfly. Snowlight is a perfect emulator, just the rp aspect is poorly written, therefor it has countless amounts of bugs.

Thanks,
Kieran

Records

Professional
May 13, 2013
Emulator is far too MySQL driven and a lot of bugs are in the emulator. I seen over 10 (Excluding external classes) on the ChatCommands alone.
I understand you're new to programming, therefor I'd use a different base. Possibly Butterfly. Snowlight is a perfect emulator, just the rp aspect is poorly written, therefor it has countless amounts of bugs.

Thanks,
Kieran
I honestly agree, with all of this!

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
Are you mad?:S
Code is not clean
A lot (I mean A LOT) of mysql
1000's of possible stackoverflow errors and null references

This isn't an 'ok release'.
I Know right, but it's a lil better than all others right?

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
Ive seen it many times before on other forums but always good to have it in more than one place so its easier to find

Users who are viewing this thread