[RELEASE] A Release By Blake Newton ="New Maintenance Page For All Versions Of Retros"[RELEASE]

IAmBlake_Newton

Apr 28, 2012
So i was bored and got tired of the same old maintenance break page and i decided to do something about it so here is my release.

(works for v26, r63, and any other versions you can think of)

Screenie:

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Code:
Download Link:

Code:
I Really Hope You Like It I Know Its Weird And I Know I Can Do Way Better As I Am a Pro Coder, Computer Programmer. But Still its alright for just a maintenance page

IAmBlake_Newton

Apr 28, 2012
So i was bored and got tired of the same old maintenance break page and i decided to do something about it so here is my release.

(works for v26, r63, and any other versions you can think of)

Screenie:

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Code:
Download Link:

Code:
I Really Hope You Like It I Know Its Weird And I Know I Can Do Way Better As I Am a Pro Coder, Computer Programmer. But Still its alright for just a maintenance page
I Will Be Releasing My Own CMS For R26 RP, And Also One For R63 Soon So Stay Tuned

Foxi

Feb 23, 2012
Its not good its not bad, Looks like it made by a guy who just started html divs and tables though.

FeyChal

Thehabbos.org/beta.php
Apr 28, 2012
Are this look better ? :3

108fmee.png

Users who are viewing this thread