[Release] 71 New Jungle Furnis [Release]

Linxon

IzyHosting.com
Mar 28, 2015
Hello, in this post im releasing the new Habbo Jungle Furnis (2016).
The SQLs is for Plus Emulator.

Screenshots:
criandohabbos.net_71novosmobisselva2016downloadhabbopiratapeeta_1.jpg

criandohabbos.net_71novosmobisselva2016downloadhabbopiratapeeta_2.jpg

criandohabbos.net_71novosmobisselva2016downloadhabbopiratapeeta_3.jpg

criandohabbos.net_71novosmobisselva2016downloadhabbopiratapeeta_4.jpg

criandohabbos.net_71novosmobisselva2016downloadhabbopiratapeeta_5.jpg

Download:

Credits:

Last edited:

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Credits:
80% to
20% to me for releasing it here on DevBest
Thanks for the re-release but I really can't stand these kinds of people. They created all of the SQL's and uploaded everything. You simply just did Copy + Paste into a new thread and give yourself 20% credit?

You are the type of person that just opens your emulator and change the credits, but don't touch anything else and rename it aren't you :)

Linxon

IzyHosting.com
Mar 28, 2015
Thanks for the re-release but I really can't stand these kinds of people. They created all of the SQL's and uploaded everything. You simply just did Copy + Paste into a new thread and give yourself 20% credit?

You are the type of person that just opens your emulator and change the credits, but don't touch anything else and rename it aren't you :)
Oh, hello. I forgot to change the credits.. I just copied "Credits" from my friend that have released something else, gonna fix it now.

Linxon

IzyHosting.com
Mar 28, 2015
How do I add them exactly?
Hello, steps:

Step 1: Download the winrar file from mediafire.
Step 2: Take all the .swf files and drag it into hof_furni
Step 3: Copy the codes from furnidata and paste it into the furnidata in your swf map.
Step 4: Run the SQLs in your database.

xWizardx

Jan 29, 2015
Hello, steps:

Step 1: Download the winrar file from mediafire.
Step 2: Take all the .swf files and drag it into hof_furni
Step 3: Copy the codes from furnidata and paste it into the furnidata in your swf map.
Step 4: Run the SQLs in your database.

SOUL

┼ ┼ ┼
Nov 10, 2015
Craving for credits of ripping copyright material grow up. He's here to share it jheez you people r never pleased lol

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
Are you sure the furnidata run 100% correct?
That has nothing to do with the furnidata... the furniture items are missing from the database. Your SQL was incorrect or didn't completely properly. Try re-running it with MySQL Strict mode disabled.

EngeldesTodes

Deutsch Techno-Freak WIR SIND EIN
Feb 21, 2011
lol either the sql is buggy or the fact navicat cant do a simple sql file in a text document
[SQL] CATALOG PAGES:

INSERT INTO `DB`.`catalog_pages` (`id`, `parent_id`, `caption`, `icon_image`, `visible`, `enabled`, `min_rank`, `min_vip`, `order_num`, `page_link`, `page_layout`, `page_strings_1`, `page_strings_2`) VALUES (912363, '-1', 'Floresta', '776', '1', '1', '1', '0', '7', '', 'default_3x3', '', '');
[Err] 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'CATALOG PAGES:

INSERT INTO `DB`.`catalog_pages` (`id`, `parent_id`, `captio' at line 1

that with the MySQL strict disabled

Last edited:

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
lol either the sql is buggy or the fact navicat cant do a simple sql file in a text document
[SQL] CATALOG PAGES:

INSERT INTO `DB`.`catalog_pages` (`id`, `parent_id`, `caption`, `icon_image`, `visible`, `enabled`, `min_rank`, `min_vip`, `order_num`, `page_link`, `page_layout`, `page_strings_1`, `page_strings_2`) VALUES (912363, '-1', 'Floresta', '776', '1', '1', '1', '0', '7', '', 'default_3x3', '', '');
[Err] 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'CATALOG PAGES:

Post a help thread if you'd like help. This is a release thread.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
[SQL] CATALOG PAGES:

First of all I doubt your database name is "DB"
INTO `DB`.`catalog_pages`
Second of all there is an error in this release, they put single quotes in a few of the catalog item names and it throws an error you have to adjust them or add a slash.

Lastly,
Do not bitch because Navicat isn't setup for idiots who don't know what their database name is. Navicat follows a syntax, the same syntax as default phpmyadmin, and when you tell it you want to put something in DB it says ->WHERE IS DATABASE `DB`?

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
First of all I doubt your database name is "DB"
INTO `DB`.`catalog_pages`
Second of all there is an error in this release, they put single quotes in a few of the catalog item names and it throws an error you have to adjust them or add a slash.

Lastly,
Do not bitch because Navicat isn't setup for idiots who don't know what their database name is. Navicat follows a syntax, the same syntax as default phpmyadmin, and when you tell it you want to put something in DB it says ->WHERE IS DATABASE `DB`?
Yes, preach. :up:

clubwise

Jun 30, 2013
What is wrong on my end? I have insert queries, furnidata, swfs but I cant see the furni?

Users who are viewing this thread