1. Tired of not being able to see links? Want to chat with other members? Need help?

[REL] UberCMS- Custom HK! [REL]

Discussion in 'CMS Releases' started by DaLightz, May 19, 2012.

?

Is this good?

1. Yes

72.7%
  2. No.

27.3%
  1. DaLightz

DaLightz See ya'll in the afterlife.

Hello mia amigas! (Hello my firends!) As you know due to my intro, i am a new member, but also, in me intro, ive said i was going to release my custom catalogue! :D And guess what? i dont break promisses! Thats right, here it is :). (Sorry if you cant understand my poopy english xD)

Ok so, this is a ubercms housekeeping that includes lots of great features including catalogue edit, etc etc.
    This is VERY NOOB PROOF! it contains a config file within the manage folder so no noobs have to change any actualy code in the housekeeping <3_<3...
    Here is the config demo:
    PHP:
    <?php

/*=======================================================================+\
        || #        Slick Networks- Great releases and developments!            ||
        |+-----------------------------------------------------------------------+|
        || # This script/software was released by CookieMonsta! :D              ||
        || # Slick Networks- UberCMS Housekeeping style!                        ||
        || # Part credits to Habboemotion.com for style. Credits to me for making||
        || # Enjoy the release!                                                  ||
        |+---------------------------------------------------------------------- ||
        || #This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify ||
        || #it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by ||
        || #the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or    ||
        || #(at your option) any later version.                                  ||
        |+-----------------------------------------------------------------------+|
        || #This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,      ||
        || #but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of      ||
        || #MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the        ||
        || # GNU General Public License for more details.                        ||
        \+=======================================================================*/

/*
        *    UberCMS Housekeeping- Secure configuration
        */

//    Database seetings
        //        - Hostname (usualy localhost)
        //        - Db username (the username to the ubercms db)
        //        - Db password (the password to the ubercms db)
        //        - Database name (the name of the db)

$db_hostname "localhost";

$db_username "root";

$db_password "password";

$db_dataname "name";

//    Housekeeping settings
        //        - Hotel full name (the full name of the hotel includeing "Hotel" at the end)
        //        - Hotel short name (the short name of the hotel not including "hotel" at the end)
        //        - Owners name (what is the hotel owners username?)
        //        - HK type (you can call it ; "Housekeeping","ASE","Control panel" or w.e :D)
        //        - Current year (what is the year right now? ^.^)
        //        - Welcome message (the message staff will see when they enter)
        //        - "Found a bug?!" message (it will be displayed were the hk says "found a bug!?")
        //        - Hotel link (used for showing images in the hk)

$hk_hotelfullname "Hotel full name";

$hk_hotelshortname "Hotel short name";

$hk_hotelowner "Owners name :)";

$hk_housetype "Housekeeping type";

$hk_theyear "2012";

$hk_message "Welcome message :3";

$hk_bug "Found a bugg message";

$hk_link "http://localhost";
    ?>
    Sexy yes? i know :)
    -------------------
    Now we move on to screen shots :D (NOTE: IN THE IMAGES, THERE IS RANDOM WORDS BU THAT IS BECUASE I DIDNT FILL OUT THE CONFIG FILE, ONCE YOU DO, YOU WILL SEE MAJOR DEFFERENCE :) )
    ---
    login page: [ Want to see this link? Register ! ]
    Main page: [ Want to see this link? Register ! ]
    Catalogue page edit: [ Want to see this link? Register ! ]
    IP Tool: [ Want to see this link? Register ! ]

And there is much more that i am not able to post in the thread because it is to many screen shots for me lol..
    But now we bring the credits!
    Habboemotion: For the style of the hk. (template 11?)
    Method: for making ubercms, and the pages for the original hk.
    Me: making the habbo emotion theme compatible w/ ubercms, and making a few pages. AND also using balls to do shit my self :D jajaja

Thank you, and send me any ubercms requests! I love ubercms!

OutlawOG and Fade like this.
  2. DaLightz

Wow, did i really forget a download link? -_- link coming in a minute, need to get home.

3. Fade

Fade Member

Can you fill the config or just give direction where to fill up

4. T0xIC

T0xIC Habbo Veteran

It is so weird, what hotel is that?

5. Twan

Twan Member

Downloadlink please..

6. DaLightz

Sorry for the long wait for the download! It was a horrible night last night, things went wrong on my street :( But here is the link :) [ Want to see this link? Register ! ]

7. DaLightz

**Update, keep an eye out for the version i am making for revcms :D

8. TheCanadian

TheCanadian Jordan behind you ;P

Not new @all, had this ages a go.

9. DaLightz

You mean the habbo emotion template right? Becuase the hk itself has never been released before.. Unless some body i gave it to leaked it D:

10. TheCanadian

TheCanadian Jordan behind you ;P

Nope, the whole housekeeping...

11. DaLightz

:O Deff released then, i remember i gave it to some guy named lukadora.. He released it then, because i never gave it to anyone else :(

But w.e -_- you gotta expect it from people

12. s0ul

s0ul Member

Nice release ;). but i dont use UberCMS ;D. RevCMS ftw ;).

Adidas likes this.
  13. DaLightz

Haha, i think i am going to start working in the rev field now, uber communty is starting to die D:, But be on the look out for this hk style for rev in the forums :)

14. kodeAnt

kodeAnt fiverr.com/criesval

Pretty sure I saw a similar design of the released on RZ. Anyways, good job I guess... I rate it 6/10.

Adidas likes this.
  15. DaLightz

Yeah i saw it to, but it wasnt for an hk. anyways, credits go to Habboemotion for design as i said in the thread :)

16. Legion

Legion Redtube Livestreamer Staff Member

ME LOVEEEE DIS. YOU BETTA MAKE ONE FOR REV!

17. Adidas

Adidas Retro Developer

I did as well. But, but looks nice. Too bad I don't use uber! ;)

18. Stabby

Stabby Member

Looks nc.....

19. Stabby

Stabby Member

Cant login.....

20. DaLightz

Change your fuzerights