[REL] ShockV1 & ShockV2 as seen on FazeRP

Status
Not open for further replies.

suckitlads

Feb 22, 2014
Hello everyone. I'm gonna be brief and blunt. I genuinely and honestly don't care who I offend with this post. Today I'm releasing ShockV1 and ShockV2 RP emulators that were used on FazeRP and initially PatchRP. Also, so you know that this isn't some random edit, I'm Josh, the former owner of Faze after Matt stepped down, and the owner of PatchRP. This isn't a form of betrayal because he was gonna release them at some point. I'm not gonna write up some huge feature list, but anyone who played Faze knows that it had a variety of unique commands and was quite stable. Hopefully with this release, the noobish monstrosities that are passing for roleplays will diminish with this release. Both of these are based on Butterfly. Habbo is dying anyway.

This should work with just about any CMS and don't expect it to be flawless, I'm releasing the version we used right before closing. All I've done is cleared the database of all private information so no one's accounts were compromised and removed all of our passwords from the configuration files. I've also thrown in a random SWF package that was sitting in my files. If you have any questions, message me or comment here. Enjoy.

Side note: If you do use this, please credit the developers. We did a hard job maintaining Faze while it was open.

Download:

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
Brief up on the rules of the Release section before posting, please.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Thread closed until you have added at least one screenshot, if you haven't by tomorrow then thread will be deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread