[REL] radiPanel Edit

Status
Not open for further replies.

AaidenX

Jun 30, 2012
As promised before, I've completed the radiPanel edit!

I've added a lot of addons, including my own and a few released ones! Please give me feedback if you like!

Note: The .SQL File doesnt work with the installer, so after going to After installing there, goto your phpMyAdmin and Import the SQL in _installer folder called radipanel.sql after you've done that, remove the _installer folder and you are done.

Credits:
Me (Edit and Custom Addons).
People who made the other addons.
Creator of radiPanel.
MediaFire for hosting the radiPanel

You are free to make alternate download links! Please post the links below and I'll update the main thread!

Download Link:

Screenshots:
f4qn.png

891ip77.png

Last edited:

Lee_01

Jun 28, 2012
Thanks! Not bad, I love the colours, graphics and the layout. Very user friendly by the looks of things.
It's got something about it that makes a simplistic layout look good. Nice release 9/10 :up:

jacktimstar

Jul 11, 2012
Well Ik im fussy but edit the side bar links like the backgrounds of them to the same style as the Headers for the pages!

jacktimstar

Jul 11, 2012
Wolf, the only way around it is to install the un-edited version of radipanel then upload Aaiden's version and just replace the pages. Worked 4 me :D

jacktimstar

Jul 11, 2012
Yes but i already had some of the tables and i used a sql table for another addon and it worked 4 all of them ...................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread