[REL] Homeroom Room AD

Laporte

Dec 1, 2020
Hello,
Today I'm going to give you Zooms Homeroom!
I believe this was wanted by many retros so im glad to release it :)

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Bop

May 28, 2020
Fuck sake, this is from our old hotel. It was already ripped and released by Justin. I just feel sorry for my GFX Artist that spent hours working on this and he's not even credited for his work.

Here's the top railing if anyone wants to use it. I've also included the file without the Zoom banner above the entrance. Cheers!

Attachments

• boprelease1.png
    boprelease1.png
    356.1 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

Laporte

Dec 1, 2020
Fuck sake, this is from our old hotel. It was already ripped and released by Justin. I just feel sorry for my GFX Artist that spent hours working on this and he's not even credited for his work.

Here's the top railing if anyone wants to use it. I've also included the file without the Zoom banner above the entrance. Cheers!
I wasnt aware of the creator. Could have personally messaged me. Also the railings are already on the link... I was nice enough not to release the floorplan and roomad positioning leaving some work for people that want to use it.

Maybe not harass my friends about this ''Release'' just cause you're salty for your ''GFX Artist''

Meteor

Habbo Graphics Designer º
Dec 3, 2012
I’ll do a better release on this room ad in the future, but I created it . Not opposed on letting people use my work, just credit me

Users who are viewing this thread