[REL] Furnitool - For PlusEmu R2 (SWF/Icon Downloader & SQL Writer)

AlexVolc

Apr 20, 2018
Hello there! community of Devbest! I have recently taken the time to create a tool that reads furnidata, parses it, downloads swfs and icons and writes necessary SQLs to make it easy to add new furnis!
First of all you will need to have 'furnidata.xml' I have provided one in the download, and you will need to open it and find the specific furniline you want to download. For example I will use Easter 2018
KkP4rmK.png

Next you want to highlight all of the furnidata that is related to your furniline and copy it (ctr+v). Next navigate to the furnidata.txt and paste it in there. Make sure you copy up to the closing </furnitype> tag and start on an opening <furnitype> tag.
A96Pt5o.png

09NoJ7t.png

u0DFcVt.png

After you have pasted the furnidata into furnidata.txt make sure to save it, then go to run the actual program.
a0LwQP0.png

It will look like this once you have opened it:
tNfV8bA.png

Here it will ask you for the page_id you will use from catalog_pages. This is so that it can write the SQLs that put it into the catalog for you. After you have done that it will proceed to download all the SWFs and Icons in regards to those furnis.
phW5Hib.png

The outputs will be found in the underlined items.
yXsXVZ8.png

What does this actually do?
  • It downloads all of the relevant swfs from the following link ->
  • It downloads all of the relevant icons from the following link ->
  • It automatically detects if the furni is a bed and adjusts SQL accordingly.
  • If the furni is a clothing item it will also write the catalog_clothing SQLs and adjust the furniture SQLs accordingly.
What this does not do
  • Stackheights and interaction types will mostly be incorrect unless it is a bed or clothing item as this data is not found in furnidata.
  • This is not designed to download everything in furnidata.xml but is technically capable of it, it would just leave you with 1000s of furnis to fix because not all of the SQLs are fully correct.
I hope that this will be of use to you! If you have any questions about how this works or have any support issues I will be happy to help in this thread.

Update - 28 JUN 18
  • All links now originate from (Everything is now 100% direct from habbo)
  • It now continues on error and logs it in a file called errorLog.txt found in the furnidata folder.
  • Writes all clothing SQLs properly now.
Download link -

Last edited:

Rystbo

-Hotel Owner, -Customs Developer, -Arcturus
Apr 16, 2018
Can you update the download link? Seems nice, now the swfs that are coming from the link above? Is that a habbo run hotel? or a retro. The reason I ask is because Id like to be able to get the swfs as directly as possible from habbo, rather than a second source. Other wise this looks nice. Id love to use it. Currently what I have are two separate programs, one for the icons the other for the sqls. This would be nice to skip having to use two programs and to have to search for swfs.

AlexVolc

Apr 20, 2018
Can you update the download link? Seems nice, now the swfs that are coming from the link above? Is that a habbo run hotel? or a retro. The reason I ask is because Id like to be able to get the swfs as directly as possible from habbo, rather than a second source. Other wise this looks nice. Id love to use it. Currently what I have are two separate programs, one for the icons the other for the sqls. This would be nice to skip having to use two programs and to have to search for swfs.
Download link has been updated, mega doesn't like me for some reason. The link for the SWFs seems like some kind of backup database from Habbo, I've never had an issue downloading the very latest furnilines from there.

Rystbo

Apr 16, 2018
Download link has been updated, mega doesn't like me for some reason. The link for the SWFs seems like some kind of backup database from Habbo, I've never had an issue downloading the very latest furnilines from there.
Ok, awesome thanks im ganna give it a go!
Update: It works awesome! Thank you so much for this!

Last edited:

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
This is a good release.
If I was still in the Habbo scene I'd have a need for this.
Well done.

AlexVolc

Apr 20, 2018
This has now been updated to write the catalog_clothing SQLs properly, see main post for more details.

Rystbo

Apr 16, 2018
hi, its a nice downloader but is it possible to change the download links for example with a retro?
Why would you wanna? You can just rip the swfs from a retro. You can rip them from regular habbo to, this just makes it easier.

ddragonn

May 12, 2019
what is the link you use to get the right swf's and images for furniture?? i was trying with but it could not find any item? Thanks for the help!!

Users who are viewing this thread